Reviews for Digital Ghost
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 3/15
This was so beautiful. I loved the poetic style you used to describe the love between them two. The way they use the rush of toxins to replace the rush of sex was something I have never read before and find it so unique and poetic. The ending made me a bit sad because as Deidada said, only in death with Sasori find eternity, in the very place where his life began..
PrussiazAWESOME chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I enjoyed this! It was really good! I would enjoy some sort of sequel even if that is really something you had in mind. Thank you!
WhirledPeace chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was poetic and morbidly beautiful. I especially enjoyed the part about them not having sex. So many stories are just about sex, it's nice to find one that's different. Thank you so much for writing so beautifully.

-WP
lady of storm and lightning chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This story is just...dark...sad...morbid maybe? But its also just fascinating. I like how you built Sasori's and Deidara's relationships, how they became from just partner's, to friends and eventual lovers. Also, the part where Sasori would inject poison into Deidara is...interesting. Something rarely thought of. )
Ben Tramsami chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Nice job on this. It was somewhat sad, but at the same time enjoyable to read.