Reviews for Choices
That's cute. Great job!
pupLaura chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wow...
Cheetay chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
AW! SO SWET! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D XD Very nice!

~Cheetay
Dragonclaw-Phoenixstar1017 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Thanks, Dragonfire. This was really nice. I liked the ending, too. Best. Gift. Ever. Well, I hope you had fun wirting this, as I did reading it. Also, my birthday's on the 24 of this month, so I'm happy. And no one will ever know my true age. Well, again thanks! Have fun with the ToD as well, my friend!

Dragon
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
WTF? i didn't review? D nm! I copletly oppose what Lord ' sshole' Kelvin said. THis is a great story, and i thin kit is absolutely awesome that you dedicated it to dragonclaw-phoneixstar! Keep writing, and i might stumble upon other great stories or yours!

Good day!
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I don't really like dedications because they tend to be worse than 'serious' fiction. Everyone deserves a chance, though.

This could have worked as an IM exchange. Besides some loud talking, nothing happens. You must respect your friend a lot if you gave them a whole fifteen minutes. Honestly, it would be difficult to spend more time on such a small piece.

Difficult to review. Very difficult. I have little to say because you had little to write, save for dialogue we've read in many other stories. Perhaps, this is what the recipient wanted. Fangirlish dreams come true. For any other type of reader, not recommended. Still, you shouldn't feel bad about it. There's a target audience and there are misses. When you try harder, the first grows and the second melts down a notch.

One detail: when you rate a story K, adding 'passionate kisses' sort of defeats the point of a K rating. You don't really give those yummy kisses any room, and people don't bother to imagine them for that reason. Challenge yourself with real passion in the next story. You might see you're skilled at it.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.