Reviews for The Other Mother's Choir
thentherewasIA chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was so queer! Teehee(in a good way)

do you happen to know what Caroline was chanting to her self while shenahout to dispose the key before other mother's hand attacked?
Archery Shootingstar Bright chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
HaHA! LOL that was funny and interesting! The reason for spanking in here was unexpected haha! I'm surprised the former ghost children acted so calm and normal in the presence of the other mother. I think it would have been interesting if you just added maybe (just a suggestion) Coraline replying to their advice to relax: "Well easy for you to say, it's done and over with for *you*." or something. Maybe too snappy for her, but in the situation I think it fits. How Wybie turned out to have the exact same dream made it more intriguing at the end haha!

Oh, and about how you involved me in there somewhere- I was surprised to see my pen name there! :o I'm not offended, I'm actually amused. It's alright, but it's just that I don't really talk like that so it was kind of awkward. If it had happened to me in real life, I would've actually not been the doubter saying "balderdash", heheh, I would've actually in real life reacted more like "That's possible, but it'd be creepy." And then I would joke a little about it. But don't worry, it could be a funny day where I'm not acting like myself anyway xD What I mean is, it's fine.

Nice and humorous story!
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This was great! I don't mind you putting me in at al! I feel special when someone does! Oh BTW, my name is Queen Coraline of Randomness, not Brightness. But oh well! I laughed when I said about Will Ferrel and Emma Thompson! I was cool! Great story BTW! Bye! :D