Reviews for This is Not a Love Song
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 5/12
I've read this before and re-read this again and damn this is just still gold..! I tought with how they literally licked each other that they're already a couple, but that subtle in denial feelings from both of them is like an extravagant spice to add to this fic..! Yummm
Thanks for sharing this golden fic with us!
Aoky chapter 1 . 3/25
Awww! Just be one with mother rusia amerikaaa! Love it so much! Keep up the great work! (**)
AugstinHaddock chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
WELL SHIT THEN? My friend said she hated RusAme...Although I may never SUPPORT this paring, this was certainly worth my time reading.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
What an awesomely erotic story. I absolutely loved it. Sexy Russia is sexy.
lussia's clssic tea of life chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
himekurahmm chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
hi! here is himekura and i love ur story very much! could u please give me the permission to translate ur story into chinese? i will try my best to translate it! w
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This wasa awesome! I love it!
weeeee chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Heeehehehehe~ sorry, I cannot stop giigling like an idiot. That was an awesom e story.
footbanana chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not, but... the title of this story is the title to a song by Public Image Limited. :] It made me want to read it, and I'm glad that I did. I enjoyed the licking of the wounds. It was... it was... beautiful in a dark, twisted kind of way that is very appealing to me, personally. You did a great job keeping them in character, too. It seemed to me, before I read this, that it might prove to be difficult, but you did a wonderful job. I've stalked most of your stories now... I think it's safe to add you to my favorite authors list. ;]
orvaign chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is absolutely gorgeous - a brilliant portrayal of their relationship, wonderfully written.

(Holy adjectives, Batman.)

But seriously. This was amazing.

So you've just got me into RusAme. Well done. ;D
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Shatterdoll, you are offically the Russia/America queen! You're practically one of the only people I know who actually holds them to their true characterizations whenever you write them in their own universe. If it was a AU, I could understand because they're not really whole nations, but when it is the origianl Hetalia universe it gets kind of upsetting that they're not acting like their true selves.
happycucumber chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I am officially stalking you, because you write Russia/America too damn well. You have each of their personalities, motives, voices, insecurities-just everything is perfect. Even with 'saucy content' there's still so much plot and so much you give the reader to think about. chapter 1 . 2/1/2011

/proceeds to favourite it
Jalice1718 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010

This story was hot.

(I like Russia/America too~! ;D)

Lone Star Girl chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Oh my gosh. That was AMAZING! The only thing is I'm dissappointed that America didn't cave with the handcuffs...