Reviews for Crystals & Shadows
titania eli chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Was Godric raped or something ? Anyway , love the interaction between the unicorn & Godric and Salazar & Godric .
lizzie22153 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
cool
cat chapter 6 . 8/15/2003
Really, really good. Excellent, even. I like how you wrote Salazar's and Godric's friendship. They obviously care about each other but they don't let it show, at least not to each other. Please write more founder fics!
Riana chapter 6 . 2/4/2003
Darkly beautiful, but what exactly happened to Godric?
Sarah chapter 6 . 4/16/2002
Oh, that's so sad! *cries* That's not the end, is it? Well, okay, it does seem like a really good way to end it, but it's so SAD. *sniff* And, yes, I understand that some stories just come out sad, but...but...but...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *sniff* Okay, well...Beautiful, original, grammatically great...just...Woah.
rabbit and -v-Jinx-v chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
Hmm. It's very different. Interesting, though.
Silverfox1 chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
Aw, sniff! Are you sure it's over here?
Silverfox1 chapter 5 . 2/27/2002
Well, that's the unicorn's loss, I suppose. ... But he did manage to catch the cute little baby. I wonder what he's up to.
Demeter1 chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
Interesting. So Gryffindor has that sort of past; makes you wonder why he and Slytherin had a falling out when the two obviously cares so much for each other. *shrugs* Excellent fic. I like Helga though. She's tough as nails in a certain way... Can't wait to see more of your other fics! *hinthint*
Flippant Wisdom chapter 4 . 2/23/2002
...What happened, becuase I hope it NOT what I think...
Tinderblast chapter 4 . 2/6/2002
You know, I'm quite surprised that so few people have realized what's happened to poor Godric. You've handled it well - it's quite clear (at least to me, don't know about the rest of the world) but subtle enough that it's not blatant. The short installments work well for mood, too. Do continue this after Hearts and Hourglasses - I'm eagerly awaiting more.
Sara chapter 4 . 2/4/2002
I'm still thorougly confused. What exactly happened to Godric? What exactly happened to any of them? I'm hopelessly lost. I hope that it all becomes clear in later chapters... keep writing! Until next time-

-Sara
Shirely chapter 4 . 2/3/2002
Quite interesting, but what is the meaning of this?
Tia'RaHu chapter 4 . 1/31/2002
Oh good, this chapter was slightly longer. :-) So was it the 13 that Salazar killed? Were they really stupid enough to get at Godric and leave him alive, or did he escape/get rescued? I'm really curious to find out what's going on.
Silverfox1 chapter 4 . 1/29/2002
Poor Salazar, everyone's running away from him. First the unicorn and now Godric. 'Come on Godric! You're supposed to be brave. I'm sure you can talk to your friends about it if you try.' (Think he'll listen to me? Probably not.)