Reviews for Crystals & Shadows
Pathseekerme chapter 6 . 5/9
Awww... Poor Godric! This was well-written, even though it was so tragic! Definitely for a mature audience, but so well done... Thanks for writing this.
Pathseekerme chapter 4 . 5/9
But did the unicorn still come to Godric? That's what he was worried about. You are torturing your audience! This whole story has been very masterfully done- very well written...
Pathseekerme chapter 3 . 5/9
Wow! Godric a avenged by Salazar and Rowena approves! I didn't see that coming! Now what happens to poor Godric? That's a very rough experience to have to recover from. I know.
Pathseekerme chapter 2 . 5/9
This was very well done! You might want to add a note to your story description that it deals with abuse, and is for an adult audience; its a n "M" rating. You handled this with great sensitivity. Thank you for not going into anymore details. Your descriptions were almost too vivid and well done and I feel so bad for poor Godriic!
titania eli chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Was Godric raped or something ? Anyway , love the interaction between the unicorn & Godric and Salazar & Godric .
lizzie22153 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
cool
cat chapter 6 . 8/15/2003
Really, really good. Excellent, even. I like how you wrote Salazar's and Godric's friendship. They obviously care about each other but they don't let it show, at least not to each other. Please write more founder fics!
Riana chapter 6 . 2/4/2003
Darkly beautiful, but what exactly happened to Godric?
Sarah chapter 6 . 4/16/2002
Oh, that's so sad! *cries* That's not the end, is it? Well, okay, it does seem like a really good way to end it, but it's so SAD. *sniff* And, yes, I understand that some stories just come out sad, but...but...but...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *sniff* Okay, well...Beautiful, original, grammatically great...just...Woah.
rabbit and -v-Jinx-v chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
Hmm. It's very different. Interesting, though.
Silverfox1 chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
Aw, sniff! Are you sure it's over here?
Silverfox1 chapter 5 . 2/27/2002
Well, that's the unicorn's loss, I suppose. ... But he did manage to catch the cute little baby. I wonder what he's up to.
Demeter1 chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
Interesting. So Gryffindor has that sort of past; makes you wonder why he and Slytherin had a falling out when the two obviously cares so much for each other. *shrugs* Excellent fic. I like Helga though. She's tough as nails in a certain way... Can't wait to see more of your other fics! *hinthint*
Flippant Wisdom chapter 4 . 2/23/2002
...What happened, becuase I hope it NOT what I think...
Tinderblast chapter 4 . 2/6/2002
You know, I'm quite surprised that so few people have realized what's happened to poor Godric. You've handled it well - it's quite clear (at least to me, don't know about the rest of the world) but subtle enough that it's not blatant. The short installments work well for mood, too. Do continue this after Hearts and Hourglasses - I'm eagerly awaiting more.