Reviews for The Third's Fourth Pupil
SnarrySlave chapter 12 . 5/5
I like it i do hope you will come back and continue this story.
arinasution5 chapter 4 . 5/2
Vfvrv
GraceHeart27 chapter 12 . 3/3
Pleeeeaaase update! It's so good and it's been years since the last one
Siatuvai1002 chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
WHY U DO THIS TO ME
QuentinTNT chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
What? Why a cliffhanger?
seastar529 chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Hi, I really love this story. It's been three years but . . . is there still hope to continue? This has been an amazing ride so far.
ViciousFitz chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
MEGA THREE YEAR CLIFFHANGER!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
Good so far. Not to sound like a jerk but this story is about the thirds 4th student and just hinatas problems right?! Focus on that not this!
corbinskydragon1 chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
This is awesome you've got to continue this story! It's great. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Jameslw chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
great please continue
Alternateapocalypse chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
I enjoy your story very much, but while I was reading I felt as if I had read it before (which is not entirely impossible, I read copious amount of fictional works).
While I understand that some concepts of shinobi life are required and are greatly skimmed over in the canon (much to my disappointment), perhaps you could delve further into the creative use of ninjutsu as you have mentioned before?
Some other writers have mentioned the intention of creative jutsu use, but sadly have not developed as I hope you were already planning to.
(I might just be impatient as always.)
And your cliffhanger was mean, as all cliffhangers are, though they are extremely fun to write. You know what's going to happen.
Alternateapocalypse
(I think it may be confusing, sorry).
Hey chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Wow
hazzman chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Hey man,
Awesome story. I really like the route you are taking. Sticking to the real manga with certain twists... and dropping subtle links to the real manga. I also really like the way you are developing naruto and hinatas relationship. You are keeping them in character, which a lot of people forget to do. I thought this chapter was really cool too. Nice to see naruto meet lion, owl and stuff again. Will another chapter be coming? I cant seem to find when this chapter was posted, so i cant tell if its like 5 years old. Do you have any idea when the next chapter is out?

All in all 4/5
Skooglie chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
What's happened to Haku? Is there still plans for him or is that the end of Haku and Zabuza?
kage kitsune 14 chapter 12 . 11/10/2013