Reviews for Love, Hate, War and Family
MyladyNancy chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
I lovely story with a cool premise thank you for sharing
csp4 chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
Interesting & entertaining twist. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
I really liked this story, couldn't stop reading. It's now really late but
Keep on writing
-Fliffi
Lily chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
I REALLY love your story! You have a way with words, when you wrote the pain, the sorrow, and the agony that Bella and Mia went through, I felt it too (you know what I mean) You also made me uderstand the full meaning of Love and Life, thanks to your story :) You are a very talented author, I hope you have a wonderful future in a writing career. You could get the emotions that the charecters are feeling across through the reader, I sometimes found that hard to do. I just love this story so much! I can't believe you only got 45 reviews (including mine) you should get more! But I'm GLAD that you're NOT one of those demanding ones where they go: Once I reach 100 reviews I'll update ,otherwise see you then! Anyways... I've gotta go, I hope to read more wonderful stories from you! C ya :)
GinaMarie1996 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
This is a good book.
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
Thank you for sharing! It was fantastic :)
pascall chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
I'm afraid that you had too many spelling and grammar errors for me to mention now, but I would recommend a beta. I also enjoyed your story, I loved how it all fit!

Ps sorry for not logging in, it wouldn't let me
Pianogirl05 chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
I hadn't even thought about Aro being their father. I was very surprised. What a chapter. Excellent writing.
Pianogirl05 chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
This is such a great story. It's always nice to read a Fanfict that is different than the others.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 12 . 4/1/2011

that was great
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
Awesome Chapter!
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
The heart part almostade me cry. It's beautifully poetic! I loved this chapter!
TwilightAndJBfan chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
omg Bella gave Edward her heart! How sweet! And sad all at the same time! Anyway, keep writing!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »