Reviews for Everything Has Its Price
Please please please finish it please please i beg you
Angel chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Why did you stop writing this. .. it's amazing! I'm really sorry there isn't more. .
HeartBeatFailure-x chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I don't have much to say other than i've only read the first chapter and i'm hooked .
and that I really really like this :P
NinjaKitty8purr chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
update please :)
shigeru-sama chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
This story is so good
MadaSasu chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
You updated this years ago and honestlywhen I lookat that fact I want to cry. This is indeed the best fanfic on fanfiction.
LoverLove78 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Chapter5 please! Or sequel maybe?
indigoribbbon chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I think this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read I am absolutely in love with it, will you be updating soon?
Indy x
Desalona chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I LOVE your work! I've read almost everything you've posted that's Naruto, Hetalia isn't really my thing. My favorites being Rope Burns, Of Mice and Men, A Mother's Love, and of course my favorite is Everything Has Its Price, this one. Since reading this I don't think I've ever watched football without going back and rereading. I know there's a fan base for this story that would die if you updated and I am included in that, though its been so long I'm afraid its been abandoned. If that's the case PLEASE let us know. It would probably be easier to know its dead then to wait an eternity for an update. Thank you for being Awesome!
Yuki Alexander chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
This story probably is THE best KisaIta fan fiction I have EVER read, good job! :D I really don't have anything for constructive criticism. . . But, you really, really, REALLY need to update. I realize it's several years after you have last updated this story, but I REALLY think you should continue it. The ending you have right now does work, but I think just about everyone who has read this story would agree that it should keep going. c: Thank you for writing this absolutely amazing story and I hope that you may chose to continue this sometime soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
This is THE best KisaIta fan fiction I have EVER read. Seriously, this is awesome, good job! I don't really have any constructive criticism for you, but, you REALLY REALLY REALLY need to update. Maybe this is where you were planning to stop the story, I can see that may be true. But you really should continue this, it is absolutely AMAZING! :D Thank you for that.
whatevergirl1396 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This fic is amazing. I hope you'll update soon(:
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Good. Add more!
blackrose107 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I love this please continue writing please
PurplePunkette chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
I am really hooked on this. Wonderfully written; it follows excellently and everyone is in character. Aghh! So much sexual tension! Fix that, Itachi! :3
Hope you update!