Reviews for Cerinia
Joe chapter 22 . 5/17
Keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is incredible! I love this fanfic so much! Keep up the good work!
YureiOokami chapter 22 . 10/10/2012
This has been really good so far. I'm surprised to actually admit that my favorite character right now is Adaril. I don't know why though.
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 22 . 10/9/2012
Oh no too many things and ******* stories happen like that sorry for overreacting but its true
godofmadness43 chapter 22 . 10/9/2012
wow, well can't wait for the next chapter
GrimlockX4 chapter 22 . 10/9/2012
I liked how you made John and Sefilia a 'family' with Adaril as their unofficial adopted child. ;)

Good luck on the next chapter and your other story you've got to take care of.
Wolfsalvo chapter 1 . 10/6/2012

AMAZING story, i almost NEVER read anything anymore due to grammer and length issues... but your story is understandable in some errors, but i LOVE the length. means i got something to keep meoccupied with for a while.
godofmadness43 chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
wow, ambassador, nice
GrimlockX4 chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
Fantastic new chapter you've posted and telling us when the next chapter will be up is an awesome bonus! :)
Comrade chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
Yay new chapter! You're awesome, you even told us when the next update will be! I now will be excited about October. :D no disappointment for me each day when I check for updates. I'll know when to rejoice xD
RedRedemption chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
is that the end? please tell me thats not the not the end...
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
Is that the end? I hope not this story is awesome
Guest chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
can't wait till the next chap
Guest chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
I am too addicted to this story. i stayed up until 5am finishing this story, cant wait till the next chapter is up!
Comrade chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaay!

*cough* anyways I'm glad you updated. :D I thought we lost another another to the car wreck gods or something xD always have to wonder when some great stories haven't been updated in 3 years, can't remember who's.

Another great chapter to add to the story. I'm excited to read the next part, darn cliffhangers...

Well besides me sucking at reviewing (nothing new- trust me ;P )

Hope you had an enjoyable vacation.