Reviews for Gravity
sharkbellywhite chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh CPW. I don't how you keep doing it. You amaze me w/ your ability to write original lemons...job well done, once again. I really need to catch up on reading yours stories. As always...thanks!
WhereWouldIBe chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I was thinking that Bellas ex from forks was probably Edwards best friend from back there, James. haha. that would have been awkward.

Great one shot! Glad it wasnt just a one night stand.
nanbel chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
What a great way to wake up in the morning, a story alert. Not only that but by one of my favourite authors! Thank you so much for this one shot, and thanks to the person that bought it for letting it be shared. It was awesome! I love bartenderward, lets face I just love Edward and all the different incarnations of him!
justginger chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Hey there CPW,

Loved your Bartenderward! You are very cold not to carry this one on, but it was short, sweet and VERY sexy!

Good one,

L5472 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
“Please keep me.”

*giggles* Oh Edward, you certainly have a way with words.. Love how into her he was ]

The lemon was fan-fucking-tastic! Loved it. Nice way to go before sleeping haha!

Bartenderward smexy.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Apparently i hang out at the wrong bars..damn! That was HOTT
timidvampire chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
if Edward was a bar tender near here, i would have a serious drinking problem! great one off!
kikikinz chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I think you did a great job, as usual! I never see you anymore *pouts*... I hope we can remedy that soon!

I love the one shot. It was sweet and hot and all that is you wrapped in one little package!
jannerlee chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Bartenderward is fuckhot! I haven't drank ranier since college, but now I'm thinking about him pouring it all over me. Thanks for an awesome one shot!
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Loved it.

Thanks for writing it and thanks to your buyer for letting you share it.
xwydeleteaccountnow chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh hell, name your favorite charity and I'll send a payment now!

Quoting Coldplaywhore "A/N: For the record, unless hell freezes over or someone decides to pay me to write fic all day, this story will not be continued. Well, there is supposed to be another Fandom Gives Back Author Auction around the time Eclipse is released, so you could always buy an expansion then I suppose... *hint hint*"
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
he's definitely freakin' hott! LOL... I loved it! I hope someone buys this to continue it, because lord knows I'm broke and without employment ;)

Excellent o/s!

amwine chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I love it, love it, love it! I can't believe it took them 2 years to get to this point. The ending was awesome! Great job...thanks so much!
tkeaton1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
bartendward is SEXY. Great one shot and it would be nice to continue it! :)
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
It sounds like a really nice bar (lol & you just have to love the bartender *wink*). I liked having the whole story from EPOV. I love that he comes across as altogether, but he's actually to shy or unconfidant (not sure if that's a word, but u get what I mean) to actually make a move on Bella. I laughed when he was thankful he got to stand BEHIND the bar because of his "snug" jeans.

I loved that he gave them free drinks, although he'd never given out free drinks before, aww. Lol, & Alice's glee when hearing the guy at the end of the bar had left a scalpel inside someone.

Gosh I hate it when yr friends do the whole "She's single" thing infront of ppl.

I loved her coming in late & he lets her inwhile he closes up.I could picture this scene as a scene for a classic romantic movie... lol or like friends when Rachel is closing up at central perk & her & ross have a fight & then he comes back & they kiss...M.

I liked his theory on children that come from large families (*grin* poor Alice)

Damn, girl I love yr lemons...very hot. Loved him rushing off to resign & I LOVED “About four blocks south of here,” I said as Bella’s eyes darkened and she licked her lips excitedly. “I’ll race you.” - hehee

Thanks for the awesome story :)
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »