Reviews for Gravity
mrstwister712 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Bartenderward needs to make me a drink puhleeze. When he's done with that, he can take me on the counter ;)

UNF! That was hot :D
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Aww *pouts* I sooo want more... and I'm too broke to bid.

Lol all the teasing and Bella's "make me" made me laugh.

I wonder if they ran all the way at the end.
Fitzy0816 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Sweet jesus, that was hot. Have I told you how much I love your one-shots? I've only read two so far, but I'm pretty sure you won't disappoint. They're incredibly dirty and sexy, but are also surprisingly sweet and rooted in deeper emotions. Quite the mix master you are.

I won't say I'd love to read more about this couple who have been searching in all the wrong places, who have felt lost and alone in their daily lives, and who have finally decided to take the chance and go after what they've wanted for so long. I wouldn't do that. I mean, who in their right mind would want to read about these two continuing their life together? A trip back to Forks including an awkward run in with the Chief; who would read that cheesyness? And don't even get me started on them living together or getting married or god forbid trying for children. That's just silly. Now, who's ass do I have to kiss in order to get someone to bid on a continuation?

Aylah50 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Bartenderward is HOT baby! Oh yes you are soooo my summer reading! MWAH! Loved it! :)
withloveiread chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
haha love it
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
really good!
hearalay chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
youu're my favourite because i listened to the song at the exact time it was mentioned in the story.

and for the first time in a long time, your lyric placement matched the pace of the story!

such a pet peeve when it doesn't happen that way, and for me with thsi story it did. so i'm stoked.

thank you. lovely story too.
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I liked it! It isn't the best one of your one shots I have read but it was still good! I liked it! I love all u stories and I can't wait to hear more from u in the future!
cow531 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
love love love! can't wait to see how this develops
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was fucking so hot. Loved it. Hey! I wasnt him as my .
mandy52799 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
oh my...i am a little breathless. So how much would it cost for i dunno...say a full blown story lol...I'd pay money for that :D
Groovechild1964 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I don't know how I missed this one...but hotdamn! I love bartenderward! You rock girl!
artri chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I very much like your bartenderward. Good story.
Patyfavero chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
bartenderward ?exquisite!

Oh Christ yes!
janispsnipes chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was awesome! Luscious lemon. Thanks for writing & sharing. ;)
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »