Reviews for Gravity
Aylah50 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Bartenderward is HOT baby! Oh yes you are soooo my summer reading! MWAH! Loved it! :)
withloveiread chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
haha love it
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
really good!
hearalay chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
youu're my favourite because i listened to the song at the exact time it was mentioned in the story.

and for the first time in a long time, your lyric placement matched the pace of the story!

such a pet peeve when it doesn't happen that way, and for me with thsi story it did. so i'm stoked.

thank you. lovely story too.
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I liked it! It isn't the best one of your one shots I have read but it was still good! I liked it! I love all u stories and I can't wait to hear more from u in the future!
cow531 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
love love love! can't wait to see how this develops
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was fucking so hot. Loved it. Hey! I wasnt him as my .
mandy52799 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
oh my...i am a little breathless. So how much would it cost for i dunno...say a full blown story lol...I'd pay money for that :D
Groovechild1964 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I don't know how I missed this one...but hotdamn! I love bartenderward! You rock girl!
artri chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I very much like your bartenderward. Good story.
Patyfavero chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
bartenderward ?exquisite!

Oh Christ yes!
janispsnipes chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was awesome! Luscious lemon. Thanks for writing & sharing. ;)
LILYLUVTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
OMG THIS IS THE BEST ONE SHOT EVER I CAN'T STOP READING IT!
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Your bartender is one of the hottest things around. He's sweet, he's caring, and totally in love with Bella. How can we not like that? The scene between the two of them in the bar was so freaking hot. My brain is still a bit melted. Gah. I love that he quit for her. Amazing job. Now bartender Edward needs to go and beat some sense into The Resolutionward and hopefully beat the crap out of jake. LOL Sorry, last thing I read. LOL
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I think those swiveling bar chairs are sexy and the right height for cuddling, making out, and being naughty when no one is paying attention! Of course, having an Edward to share said experience would only elevate all the horny feelings ten-fold. That was pretty darn hot!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »