Reviews for Undercover Pharaoh
Mari chapter 9 . 10/18
NachtNight chapter 9 . 8/24
Hello! I really like your work. I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
Myfanfix chapter 9 . 7/5
Awww man now I know why I never finished this good story... It wasn't ever finished. *crys*.
Lover of Emotions chapter 9 . 3/16
that is good. update soon please.
Isis chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Hay how about you make this a 14 chapter's and chapter 10 is Yugi and Yami's date then they go to Yugi's home so Yami meet's Yugi's mother then she said he looks a lot like you Yugi so then she invited Yami to diner
so he said sure i'd like to come over so he ask what time she said how about 9:30 okay so he said sure I will be their so she makes diner for 4 people then their was a person at the door it was Yami so Yuri let Yami in the house and then diner is done so they eat there food and then they all talk to Yami accept Yugi so then Yami not talking to him accept his mother,grampa so he said Yug and Yugi looks up to see Yami looking at him so he said hey how about you go to your room and I will ask if I can go see you in your room okay he nodes his head and goes to his room.p.s you come up with the rest.
Samira Vongola chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
poor pharaoh, but I want a handyman as hot as him squeeelllll well anyway I am waiting for next chapter
SilverShadow123 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Wow, umm . . . 3-year Hiatus? That's . . . not nice. At all. Please don't leave us hanging, PLEASE. UPDATE. I'M DYING HERE.
Alikko chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
I've only started reading this story and I really like it. I hope your okay and are going to continue this story.

I feel sorry for poor Yugi getting embarrassed all the time.

Please continue the story.
Onezumi Daisuke chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
This fic is awesome! So much fun; I've been smiling since the first paragraph! And I read all 9 chapters in one sitting, so that's a LOT of smiling for me. :D

But... updated in 2011? It's now 2013... I'm going to dip into my meager wealth of untapped naivete and hope beyond hope that this gets miraculously continued sometime in the (near?) future... Maybe if I plead...? Perhaps...

PLEASE! Please, please, please! They didn't even get to their first date yet? Yami's never been on a date?! We can't leave him that way...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Gah! Update, update, I don't care if it's three tears later, update, update!
onlyoneperson chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
This is really cool and I found myself enjoying it alot
sas chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
please more chapters please
MsChoKyuhyun chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
Your writing is sophisticated and undeniably brilliant. Not to mention stupendously hilarious. I giggled uncontrollably throughout the whole story. Hope everything's peachy keen and going well. I hope my review is the life preserver that rescued you of your potential drowning in the sea of suck. But seriously, I do hope your well.

Best regards!

bluebeere chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
you should continue this story.. like seriously...