Reviews for A Winter's Tale
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Hooray for Sherlock being kind to random people! :-D
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I loved the part where Mrs. Hudson was fussing over both of them.
hitokiri oro-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Awwwww, I knew Sherlock was a good guy! Great story!
curiouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
thanks you for writing this story! sherlock holmes fanfictions rock! keep up with the FANTASTIC work please!
Univarius chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This is such a well written story! I think that you have created an excellent setting, and I could picture the events. I also liked how you didn't romanticise the weather, and the recounting of events connected to the weather outside of Baker Street opens out the world of this story brilliantly well.

Your characterisation rings true for me, so very well caught. I love the little scene with Holmes and Mrs Hudson, it really did make me chuckle!

All in all a wonderful story. Thank you very much!
Mysterylover17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Wow, wonderful story and very much in character. It is always nice to see Holmes's humanity in fics and you captured it beautifully.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Mrs. Hudson chasing Holmes got me laughing! XP
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was very touching and very well written. I loved seeing this side of Sherlock, though it might rarely seem to come about. Well done!
Kakyd chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I've just begun to read the Sherlock stories again and this reads remarkably like it was one of Doyle's stories. I liked it very much. Well done. :o)
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw, I like it! Very sweet!
pebbles66 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love this story, and the obvious deep regard Holmes and Watson have for each other. It's perfect!
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aww that was awesome! But then, your stories ALWAYS are. :) I can totally see Holmes doing that. For one who so strongly protested the softer emotions he was sure caught with them on a number of occasions. haha Great work. And perfect timing with this freezing weather! Thanks! :)
reflekshun chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That tale was very sweet in some places, and bitter in others. But all of it was a very good read, and I thank you for sharing it.
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
One of your better stories, I really liked the quotes. Thank you.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
The warm fuzzies are always good, and it seems Holmes was seriously in need of them. *snerk*

I really liked this one shot.

Keep writing!