Reviews for And This One's For You
NoEnvyNoFear chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
I know I must be crazy to ask, but please pretty please could you continue this story? I just found it and now I'm addicted :) You're a great writer, keep up the good work!
Andrea chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Up date please? :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Amazing! I can't wait to hear what else is in store for faberry :) this is such a great fic for glee and SON, it is so dead on to the shows that I could picture this all happening, post more soon! :D
xxEm'n'JJ4evaxx chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
awesome story! hope you decide to continue it and update soon!
justuraveragegirl chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
This is a great story. Pleeeeeease update :)
southfan12191989 chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
omg i love this story your a god for combining the two shows i love most! pms please
Beccajean823 chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Wow this is actually really good. You really should write more. I'd definitely read it. PMS please! :D
Achelesox chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
COME BACK! Please come back and write more of this story, it's lovely, even if you only do one more chapter where Quinn and Rachel get their first kiss too! Please please please? SON/Glee is such a good cross-over idea, I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing.

PS come back? write more? Ok great!
motoklaxon chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
God it seems soo good :) I hope, that sometime you will come back to this story ;)
CharlieGreyx chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
this story is absolutely wonderful. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back and finish it! i'll do anything!
obscure999 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
I like the way you opted for a 'fusion' of the two universes as opposed to a straight cross over, it seems to work surprisingly well.
Cocoa-pop chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Please please continue this :'(

It's really good :')

Thanks x
imaferrari chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh, come on, girl! This one is GREAT! A crossover of two of my favorite shows ever. PLEASE decide to continue this one. You can watch some old SoN and some new Glee and go to town.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Find your muse and get back to writing!
animegurl90s chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
More please?
Kayla445 chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
i absolutely love your idea for this crossover and i think it's working brilliantly! Can't wait for the next chapter. pms