Reviews for Aries and Libra
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This was absolutely hilarious! I really loved this!
BettyBoopFan123 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Haha actually I think opposites are the best type of relationship! Nice story!
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I love this one-shot!

Thanx!

P.S.

I did some research on when Arnold's birthday is based on some suff from the series...I believe it is on Sept.7th,not Oct.7th.
Nightglider chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
hahaha loved it!
Unsure-Dreamer-87 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Cute story.

:D
Azure129 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was hysterical, 10th Ghost, seriously! When she was analyzing the thing on the rooftop where she said she'd go lay down with him and he said "No. I mean..."...it's SO TRUE! His response definitely doesn't sound like he's ruling out the possibility :) And the whole thing with going to Phoebe first is so something Helga would do. Thanks for several minutes of serious laughter while reading this!
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is hilarious! I was laughing the entire time. I loved how Helga unplugged the computer when the results weren't desirable. She WOULD do that. She's very much in character here, and that's great!

I also loved the conversation between Helga and Phoebe. It's subtle, but I like that the conversation implies that Phoebe knows that Helga likes Arnold, but doesn't say so to save Helga her dignity.

Very intersting, how you made Arnold's birthday October 5th, as that was the day his parents left for their last trip to San Lorenzo and never returned. I don't know if that was intentional, but it was a nice touch.

Anyway, I loved this fic, it was very hilarious! I hope to read more from you soon!
preety-lady-serenity chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Haha loved it to pieces. Astrology can really suck!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Heh, way to go, Helga. I'm an Aries too, and have no abilities or flaws related to that sign.

Keep the good writing.
BunniGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
LOL this is so cute. I knew she was going to completely disregard astrology from the moment she brought it up: either it complete fortifies her belief system entirely or threatens to undermine it. And Helga G. Pataki can't have that. No sirre. :) Thanks for posting... really, really adorable.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh yes. Astrology sucks. Never got ME right, either :D

Great story!
Kisstriss chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I loved this story...Astrology...I know quite some of the people who's astrology signs are complete opposite, but are happily married...Now is Helga's thing to believe, what she always had done. That Arnold will love her back, or whatever...

Thanks for the great story

-Kisstriss
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is hilarious, both because you've written it in a funny way, but also because just last night I was looking up traits for Aries to see if they matched with Helga's personality. Irony much? Haha. Anyway, good job. The ending was nice, too. :)
Jadeykins chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
So that was very very cleaver. I loved howypu put star sings together. It's very true, she will have to make her own furthure. Love it! :D

~Jade