Reviews for All I Never Wanted
DemiAnn chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Great start, can't wait to see where this goes. A young teacher Edward sounds hot!
Edwardcullen107 chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
Ooh what's gonna happen next I can't eait
Edwardcullen107 chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Your writing is AWESOME! I love it
Guest chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
like the ideaaaa
nicole7049 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Great Story!
CullenMasenAlways chapter 27 . 9/3/2012
Aw I liked the story, so much! At first I wasn't really sure of reading it, because of the teacher-student thing... but I gave it a try... and I totally loved it. I loved this Edward, too. So grown up and mature. Hahaha and I have always liked it his mood swings. I found them, very interesting. Haha. Ugh and how much I hated Lauren at first! How could she? She knew that he wasn't interested but... argh... Let's just say she wasn't my favorite character in this story haha. And in the last chapter, when he takes her to Port Angeles I sincerely tought that he was going to propose! Hahaha but that was a good ending as well. And I loved that you wrote that Edward's POV. I'm a fan of those. Hahaha. Anyway, thanks for posting and sharing this great story. Take care.
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 28 . 7/24/2012
wow the story was great
DeadlyStilettos chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
The Vampire Diaries mentioned in this chapter is a TV series that actually exists

When I read that bit, I was like 'No shit, Sherlock!' (Please notice the sarcasm)...By the way, why Stephan when you have Damon *swoon* as an option?
EmLou1987 chapter 26 . 6/9/2012
I really liked this story. I do enjoy a good story where E/B have to keep there relationship a secret. And I'm glad there wasn't too much angst and no drama from Charlie. Great story. Thanx for sharing it :)

x x x
dark-lords-protege chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
wohw! go team stephan girl!

loved the story :) rosalie always has to come in at the wrong time doesnt she?
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 27 . 12/9/2011
I've read this from start to finish and I loved all of it.
not on fafiction anymore chapter 26 . 2/27/2011
Oh my gosh! Amazing story! I absolutely loved it from start to finish! This is definitely one of my top favourites! Xoxo *gives Love-it-away a bag of chocolates* :)
ElMarie chapter 28 . 2/13/2011
Amazing Story. :)
Twerdd chapter 28 . 2/3/2011
I'm not normally one for sequels, but wow, you're an amazing writer and this story is pure brilliance - so I'm wondering if you'll do one?
UnusedAccountofLies chapter 27 . 2/1/2011