Reviews for What Happened to Glorfindel
RainAstiel chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
good one this makes me laugh.

I had never really thought about Arwen being on Asfaloth before.

still chuckling. :D
SkyChasingDreamer chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
You know, I actually had wondered about that...

Thanks for explaining it! hahaha

the dreamer
RainaAlass chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Great! Liked the story! Just one thing regarding your comments on the comments... Legolas isn't a Sindarin Elf, though Glorfindel is indeed Noldo - as far as anyone knows - but Legolas is from the Teleri who decided to live in Hithaeglir and the Green Forest (as it was known, before Sauron enetered and it changed name to Mirkwood), so he is a Green-Elf, a Moriquendë... A Mirkwood-Elf. Sindar are those in Imladris (Rivendell). :o) But yet again: well done! And yes, It is likely that the Mirkwood Elves (who are quite back-to-beginning-minded) would ride with no saddle or reins, whereas Noldor and Sindar would. I'd take my chances and think that the same would go for the Vanyar.

Thanks for sharing with us this fanfic!

Best regards

Raina
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
"Arwen, beat up Glorfindel and stole his horse." Best. Icon. Ever.

Who ever could have imagined that an Elf-lord like Glorfindel could be defeated by something as simple as a large object in the hands of a *very* determined woman.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
boy she's annoying. oh well. this was funny!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
bloody brilliant!

and that does expalin it all... hehehe i wonder how much sh** Glorfindel copped after THAT
Vynne chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
lol! I've always wondered what happened to Glorfindel...What happen to Tom? Tom was nowhere in the movie! Some of my favorite characters two! Gr-ness of all grz!

I like this lil' fic.

Navaer!
Athena D. Cat chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
The first Glorfindel fic! (At least I think so...)
Poor plotbunnies!
chevere chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
nice...
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
*Nice*!
sarah chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
wow. i cant really imagine arwen hitting glorfindel over the head with a shovel. maybe its just me though. good job
Leah chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I really really liked ypur story! keep up the great writting:)
Emma chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
very good! & funny! now i hope the plotbunnies do not starve!
Akasha chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
This was a great story. i found it funny as that is what i would have done in her situation
Mercury Gray chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
that was good.*laughs to self* I take that back...IT WAS HILARIOUS! tae-kwon-do-arwen...to the rescue.*can't stop laughing* You have a flair for the funny.