Reviews for If They Had Lived
Jilycrazyfangi chapter 5 . 9/5
Loved it so much
Absolutely amazing
I love the way they all live
Mua
Lilly.TWD.HP.LM chapter 5 . 8/13
This is so incredible! I love it so much and I love that Lily, James, Cedric and Sirius are alive! I love that Harry went with Ginny to the ball! Love this!️
Omg! I am obsessed with this series! I love it! I really need a 5, 6 and 7! I absolutely love it! Thanks for the amazing Harry potter fan fiction!
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 2/13
Lily and James were not afraid to say Voldemort's name.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Absolutely amazing! I just wish it hadn't ended so soon, I love how all of our favorite characters live! Some things could've been explained more but, ahhhhhhhhhh I LOVED IT!
Savithry chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
I totally love your fic!
Savithry chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Omg, I love the way you've described Lily and James.
anony-moose chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
I liked this story, it seemed realistic and it was a joy to read. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
The story is good but so much weaselys ugh...
Amy chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
God, this is such a good fanfiction! I'm really enjoying it
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Kennedy chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
I think its a very good chapter but, I saw that lockhart was talking and the typo said hoe I really hope that's a mistake
Savithry chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Wow! You're almost equal to Joanne Kathleen Rowling!
The key and Flame chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
That was amazing I loved it sooooo much I was so happy and honestly if this was how the original HP series was I wouldn't be as sadi loved an I think you have a gift for writing