Reviews for If They Had Lived
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOVED IT!
THAnkyou soooooooooo much for NOT killing Cedric! DDD ;D :) I hate HAte HATED it when JK killed him! ;O ;( he didn't deserve it! anyways, this the best! D I have loved reading it and I hope you have success In your writing years to come! ;D I LOVED this soo much! ;D ;) ; ;P
Nunya Beeswax chapter 2 . 4/28
OK, so this one... is mostly copying JK Rowling's first book... it's still great though!
Nunya Beeswax chapter 1 . 4/28
OMG, SOOOOO GOOD LOOOOVE IT! IM HOOKED! FAV STORY EVAAAAAA! Srsly, better than original HP books!
Monster King chapter 5 . 2/8
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
Confusing rlly confusing:(:( not trying to offend anyone but this was a bad chapter but rlly I've never been into the goblet of fire
This is my fav chapter I like it when lupin comes into the series and I like Sirius (kinda) but I fell alot of important stuff happens in his 3 year so this is my fav :);)!)
Ida chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
Nooooooo, I want moreeeeeeeee!
poterhead.20 chapter 5 . 12/8/2017
so good make a cursed child part too it is so good if i worked in a publishing office i would definitely publish this on soooooo many levels thx
poterhead.20 chapter 3 . 12/8/2017
amazing work i hogged the laptop 5 times just to read well done :)
Potter Lover chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
I NEED MOREEEEEE!GIVE ME MMOREEEEEEEEE!OH AND WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER HORCRUXES? JUST GIVE ME MOREEE
Jilycrazyfangi chapter 5 . 9/5/2017
Loved it so much
Absolutely amazing
I love the way they all live
Mua
Lilly.Mixer chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
This is so incredible! I love it so much and I love that Lily, James, Cedric and Sirius are alive! I love that Harry went with Ginny to the ball! Love this!️
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2017
Omg! I am obsessed with this series! I love it! I really need a 5, 6 and 7! I absolutely love it! Thanks for the amazing Harry potter fan fiction!
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Lily and James were not afraid to say Voldemort's name.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Absolutely amazing! I just wish it hadn't ended so soon, I love how all of our favorite characters live! Some things could've been explained more but, ahhhhhhhhhh I LOVED IT!