Reviews for My Kinda Life
Guest chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Um kaede did rins homework or primula never seen kaede did it sorry i thought it was some kind of small canon discard
Vividi3flyFreakk chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
I really love this! this is my first time reading on fanfiction! and i have watched shuffle! and i love this
42hun42 chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
hey thomas. i was reading ur book and i got inspired to write my own. its gonna be about sia's and kikyou's past. hope ull read it.
h chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
this is the best book i have ever read and i am only on chapter 12. i have never read fanfiction before, but ill tell u, i am so gonna read the rest of ur masterpieces
42hun42 chapter 19 . 7/13/2012
these 2 were seem to be made for each other
42hun42 chapter 17 . 7/12/2012
i have been reading ur book, my kinda life, and i have got to say, i am only on chapter 18 and i think this is the best book i ever read. i was reading the reviews to see who agreed with me and i noticed there were a lot of negative comments about ur book. i just want to say, the are right bastards and screw them. this book is an absolute masterpiece
cloudland3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
First off, your spelling and grammer are atrocious. Do you even proofread.

Secondly, why are you treating Primula like she is a little kid? She is only one year younger than Rin and Kaede.

Thirdly, your characters seem to have multiple personality disorder. No-one says "oh boy" or "boy did it taste good" then beat the living shit out of someone. Also all of the pre-existing characters are ooc.

Last off, you put too much detail in unnecessary things, but not enough in important things. You also seem to be writing in first-person omniscient, which does not exist.

D.J. Scales chapter 69 . 5/16/2012
So you finally found a way to put Sia's ending path from the Shuffle Novel into this story. Good touch.
Captainmattthompson chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
HMV? D Sweet, I'm a regular Customer there! BTW great story.
mike11208 chapter 78 . 2/19/2011
if this was the last chapter of the story, then I'ma go insane! this story was so beautiful, and so well written! this story gets a 100 out of 10 for me! and dude, we definantly need to finish up the "My Different Days." and i was wondering if you'd like to make another crossover with yours and Happy Days. I'm figuring it should be called "My Happy Life", but it's up to you. Way to go, Matthew!
Mr.Kokomo chapter 78 . 2/12/2011
God how I hate endings... This story is really good mate, the typos are everywhere, but still, I found it VERY enjoyable.
khff13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Great First Chapter..! :)
mike11208 chapter 68 . 9/9/2010
why is it that when i leave for a few days, you come back to me with awesome chapters? what the heck? but anyways, those three chapters were awesome. i hope you keep makin em awesome, bro!
Flowerkey15 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow, I think that this Matthew character is just what Kaede needs. I always felt that if any of the characters needed a partner, it would be Kaede.

Love the story )
mike11208 chapter 64 . 8/8/2010
chapter 63: congrats everyone and myself for graduating!

Chapter 64: holy crud! those demons are after you. weird, huh? also, i can't think of anything for Chapter 4. sorry. can you think of something? sorry if it's too much.