Reviews for Rekindling
the newest daughter chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
I hate what every one has done to him and how he trys to carry it all.
the newest daughter chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I love there relationship. They are truly good friends
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
This is such a good story! I enjoyed it a lot! Great job! :)
TurningANewPage chapter 15 . 1/13/2011
Awww, cute! I love it! I can't wait for more, this story is so good! And the chapters are so short, they're just little teasers. Hmph. :P Thanks!
dontletyourlifeflyby chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
Ohhh my gosh you're gonna make me cry... I'm so sad it's over! That was SUCH a good story! I enjoyed it so much! Great job!

Write on!

CrystalPrison chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
My final review for this story...I might just cry. This is so bittersweet.

So...I was kind of wondering about the whole Charlotte thing, but I figured it was a 'you are lovable, end of discussion, I'm right, you're wrong' kind of deal. So the fact that Alice was wondering makes me feel good about my suspicions.

The Alice uncomfortable is just plain wrong sense makes me happy, cause it really emphasizes the interdependence they have on each other.

Alice asking if it's story time was just adorable, and I loved it. Said story was incredibly sad, and makes me love Peter and Charlotte so much more. Jasper would be long, long gone without them, and they're completely awesome.

And your last two paragraphs were just completely amazing. They were worded wonderfully, deep and generally awesome.

I am going to miss this story, and you are one awesome author.

See you in the future!

~CP
jilly611 chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
Very nice ending to a wonderful story. Looking forward to your future works. You seem to have Alice and Jaspers relationship down pretty good. Maybe you could do something about the time that they found the Cullens and the adjustments they made as they joined the family.
CrystalPrison chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
You know, because I'm so busy I checked my email today and thought there were two updates in one day. At that point, I had a small heart attack. Once I recovered and realized I was wrong...I started dancing for joy. One review for two chapters? Sounds good to me.

Umm...for some reason Jasper realizing he's having an inner monolouge amuses me greatly, but that's quite possibly just because no one ever realizes they're doing it. Especially when he realizes that it's like part of him wants to dwell on the negative to make their lives more miserable and manages to talk himself out of it.

Because honestly, no one can do that...or if they do they are a rare person.

Love the Peter Jasper interaction and how all Peter really wants is Jasper happy and vice-versa.

I also like how Peter and Charlotte weren't completely different than the Cullens. The fact that Jasper shies away a bit too, but they just know how to handle it better is realistic, because even if he trusts him...it's not like he doesn't trust the others.

((intermission, I write long reviews, so occasionally read a story mid review. Added one to my alerts and the review vanished. I was ready to cry...but I found it. But that's why it took me a while))

Now onto 14...I do love how in the parting, they all admit they'll miss each other, that it's going to be hard to impossible to stay away for that long. I also think that, with all of Jasper's past, Peter's last words were very fitting.

The fact that Jasper wants to leave so badly, despite his morals was well placed because well...for so long they were his life. And the fact that it's Alice who reminds him he stays with the Cullens because he doesn't want to kill anymore because of how it hurts him was very good. Especially her franticness, because if the seer can't tell...then that really shows just how torn up he was about it.

And the fact the Cullens are more than ready to take them in and understand just how torn up Jasper was about it is good. Personally, I think they should come live with them...who cares about being subtle...but that's just me.

And finally, Jasper's ending words...are just about perfect. That he understands they are happy with his life, and he is with his own. A completely wonderful ending.

I'm not sure if this is my last review for the story, because it feels so well...done. but it's also not listed as complete with a tearful ending authors note.

If it is, I'm proud to say this is my longest review yet, and your story is amazing. If it's not, I'm looking forward to more.

Awesome job!

~CP

p.s. would it be bad to review with like...HI! on 14 so I can have reviewed like...every chapter?
jaspergirl1863 chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
Very nice.
jilly611 chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Thid chapter was great. I love the relationship between jasper andb Peter. They went through so much together, and they will always havea bond between them like no other. You did a great job here.
WonderfullyMade chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
WOW! I have no words. This story is beautiful, amazing and very emotional.

I love how much detail and description you into it.

I really like it, keep up the good work.
dontletyourlifeflyby chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Another chapter so soon! Yay! Love it as usual!

dontletyourlifeflyby chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
Wow, another good chapter!

The shortness is all good, because it's a chapter anyways. Besides, it looks longer when you read it on an iPod touch xD

No criticism here that I can think of, so thanks for updating and I can only hope that you update soon!

dontletyourlifeflyby chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
Wow is this overdue. Both the reading of this, and my reviewing. I doubt you remember me through my many many many penname changes, but I reviewed, then lost track of this story. I'm so glad to have found it again and continued to read it, because it really is that good. I almost cried when Alice had her small meltdown. That may be because of lack of sleep, but I like to think it's because of the writing.

I really hope there's an update soon. Write on!
bananacupcakes chapter 12 . 12/6/2010