Reviews for Dragon problems, again
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 3/1
Please continue this.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
(1) Unseen university's attempt to make an omniscope that doubles as a portal.
Elizabeth Bower chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ehem. I figured all of you who reviewed should get a notice. Nimbus discontinued this and put this up for adoption. As no one else made a bid for it in two years, I have taken it and will be writing the rest of the story. Now, I'm probably gonna mess up canon characters, particularly Vimes and Laurence, however, I'll give it a good try. For a note, I think the broken glass thing, for me, would be the Alchemist's Guild going up again, and while the Hex thing is a great idea, I think I'll use the OTHER wizards for this. It's always a Hex problem, so this time I think I'll use Ridcully. Just for the heck of it, you understand.
Anyway, that's your update for you. I'm going to repost this chapter with some edits for length as my own sometime between now and Thursday. Thank you for reading.
SerenDPetty chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
In answer to the question referenced in your note marked (1) how about a bit of mucking about in the High Energy Magic labs at Unseen University? Could Ponder Stibbons and company have asked Hex to solve a question involving more-than-the-usual-number-of-dimensions and the result cause a planar junction (the flash, followed by two-dimensinal portal that they'd flown through) between Disc and Dragon-Earth?

Just suggesting...

If you want to use this idea, please do... and let me know when the update hits the file.

-Seren D Petty.
SorifTheHunter chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Defiantly very interesting i hope you continue it.
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
this is well worth look at and building on a gift of an idea to help

Think about how they are going both going to get home

this will form the base of a quest they need a magic item which is broken and has been hidden in differnt location (find out at fom wisard ook ook) the iten is hidden around the world and parts are held by different disk world character example the Witchs, Death, etc etc and each character wh has a part of the item need wants some thing done in exchange for there part of the item each chapter is the story of getting on of the items
iluvvimes chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I think you should add in a maybe slightly homo-erotic scene with Commander vimes and Fred Colon. Maybe either;

1.A massage scene with oil.

dropping a pencil and bending over, then Fred checks him out.

or lastly

The last one is my favourite.

Please get back to me.
Chargone chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
well, this has a bit of potential to it, if nothing else. Got the diskworld characters fairly well in character, at least.

i'll be interested to see where it goes.
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Continue please. Would it not amuse to witness the meeting of DEATH and Temeraire? Or one of the intellectuals at the College? The discussions and arguments would be glorious.
JediClaire chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I do like your story. It's well written, fits the canon characters and is believable. Is the hinted crossover 'His Dark Materials' by Phillp Pullmen, or the TV show Primeval? Please could you possible write more soon?