Reviews for Join me in death
ghost chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I cry so much then the end was great.
Jubalii chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
You do realize I rolled over laughing at poor Anderson's confusion on the inner workings of Heaven. Too bad, Angel Dust. ;)
Sic3pop chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Omg so sad ;( i cry alot .. Love story
But i dont think that one silver blulet kill him but that was good end :)
Silence Of Anonymity chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I must say, this was very well written. At first I had my doubts, but they were blown out of the water as I read on. I won't lie, I was sobbing once I got about half way through, but my sorrows were turned to tears of joy later on. This story made my heart swell and I congradulate you on that.
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I don't like bad endings either. Enjoyed your story.
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Good work, though I did not care for the ending. It was enjoyable.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
*sniffles* So sad... I am glad that Alucard is back with Seras.

Thanks for writing.
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh god, I'm balling my eyes out right now.
shadowanime1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
that was so sad, i felt so sorry for poor Alucard when Seras died. and the inscription was good, and they finally got to be together in the end.

the ending was perfect, especially since you put anderson with them too, at least now they'll have some fun when bored.

bye, bye
No Longer Desired Account chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Too perfect of a story.

Luv Anderson's comment about Alucard being there.
kaylee chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I loved it! It was helarious, I especially loved the last few lines with alexander, nice!
kaylee chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
xnyax chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
i cried! i truly cried! that was beautiful! integra i love you for letting alucard go! and thank you god for letting alucard into heaven! and i seriously laughed when i heard anderson shouting at alucard. that was the best ending ever! keep up the fantatic work! 3
Xireana Zetsubou chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
holy shit that was emotional! i mean i'm all teary eyed and shit... hope theys is happy. Cries and morns
GypsyWanderer93 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aww,the end made me cry and laugh at the same time!

Good job!