Reviews for Sleeper Agent
It's absolutely fantastic! Please countinue!
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 37 . 1/12
I am absolutely enamored with your story. The plot, characterizations, and potential all have me clicking refresh to see if there's been another update. Thank you for sharing and please continue!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 37 . 12/1/2015
Dang more traveling.. These guys need a radio like real time. I can already hear Dib like 'is it too late now to say soooorry' XD
Im slightly annoyed at how stupid Zim is towards affection and love and all that, because I feel like he should get a little credit and not constantly be this childish. A hint of maturity in Zim is always good because it's unexpected from his character. But i wouldnt worry too much about OOC issues, because ZaDr has to be a little out of character to work anyway. That's the main criticism i have on this story though. It just gets frustrating to see Zim react the same way every time with very little signs of growth or change as a character. Other than that i think you're writing is excellent, you're very creative with it all, and you do awesome with the characters the majority of the time! I really hope you'll see this story through!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
Dib's just an old softy with Zim. I love it. Hopefully Zim figures out his 'weakness' soon..
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 26 . 11/27/2015
Zim is such an asshole. Like it's just getting to the point where I think Dib just needs to get out while he can...
You definitely did well with keeping all of us on edge. They almost died but didn't...and Dib feels like the whole thing is on him with Zim being an ass and what not. It's cool that you're not just feeding readers what they want to see but dang... It does keep things interesting though. Nice work!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
I like how you ended this chapter, and i thought you did really well with Zim's 'confession' and his attempt at a kiss. Overrall a great chapter but overrall a sex chapter so not much to judge haha. I loved the last chapter too though, specifically how Dib and Zim came about as close as it gets go admitting the their feelings. You know the characters so well. You're also excellent with timing. I feel like y'all know when we're all about to burst and then it happens when we dont expect it.
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
If I were Dib I'd be completely exhausted with Zim. I am now. I love it when writers dont rush into the romance but i'm like clawing my bedsheets right now. That aside i do love how you addressed keef and his weird ass origins... Not at all how i thought this would go but i'm liking it. I'm also waiting to see where the DADR fits into this. Not that i'm looking forward to it, it rubs me entirely the wrong way. Such a long ride to ZADR but i'm really looking forward to it more and more through each chapter!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
So far so good. It really feels like y'all are taking this slow and letting us absorb the details. I also havent seen keef in zadr fanfiction in a while. Should be interesting. The only thing i'm unsure of is the switch off between point of views throughout each chapter. It just seems a little confusing and it's hard to focus on both at the same time. I know you're already 37 chapters in but i thought i'd just give my input anyway.. Great job overall!
TrippNessa chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
Well, after losing many hours of sleep, I can now say without a doubt that this is one of the best fics I've read. It's so well written and the characters are so wonderfully portrayed! It's just perfect. I really hope this continues and reaches a conclusion, because something this great doesn't belong in the "never finished" fanfic bin...
Guest chapter 37 . 10/24/2015
Awkward... I hope to see more of this story soon, it's pretty much my favorite. Not much else to say, sorry, I'm not really great at giving feedback.
saberkit667 chapter 37 . 10/20/2015
YES!CAN'TWAITFORMORE!:D
hideousnewgirl chapter 37 . 10/13/2015
I found this story two days ago and I just finished it! All I have to say is wOW I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I HOPE YOU FIND THE OTHER CHAPTER JUST,,,ARRGH I LOVE THIS
glowzilla48 chapter 37 . 10/12/2015
Yeeeeesssss! Give me more updates lol I love this story! _ can't wait for the next chapter
olive-gravity chapter 37 . 10/12/2015