Reviews for What Hurts The Most
edla chapter 35 . 7/27/2012
amazin story i love angst too only when there is an hea so u did a great job hope to hear from u soon
avidreaderone chapter 34 . 7/24/2012
Yeah! Finally they talked!
I'm sorry that it took a major incident to get them to do it, but I'm glad you got them there!
You were killing me with all the angst for a while, but I agree and admit that it wouldn't be one of my favorite fics EVER if they got here too soon without all that angst.
Thank you for that and I bow down to your writing wisdom! (I get it now and I trust!)
avidreaderone chapter 33 . 7/24/2012
Ahhh! There's the love! Well done!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
avidreaderone chapter 32 . 7/24/2012
I loved the Chapel scene; it had me in tears!
And,"Jake the Snake," showed his true colors and got his a** beat for it! ( Yeah!)
That was one of my favorite chapters!
avidreaderone chapter 31 . 7/23/2012
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
OMG! OMG! OMG!
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"WTF?"
Seriously, I just about had a heart attack! I did NOT see that coming!
Thank God the next chapter is done! If that had been the last chapter that was updated and I had to wait, I don't know if I could have made it.
You give good angst! ;)
avidreaderone chapter 27 . 7/22/2012
Ugh! Edwaaaarrrrrdd! GET OVER YOURSELF!
avidreaderone chapter 25 . 7/22/2012
All right. I'm all angst'd out!
Esme didn't straighten out those two, and they still haven't sat down to talk.
Where's the love?
avidreaderone chapter 24 . 7/22/2012
EEK! I wanted to through my laptop when I read about what Jacob did and Edward meeting Angela!

Again I ask, when is Esme coming? She and Renee need to straighten out these crazy kids!
avidreaderone chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
Jake is a dirty dog bastard! Poor Edward!
OK...good job on upping the angst factor!
I was CRUSHED by the kitchen scene!
avidreaderone chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
Anger-ward and Douche-ward are rearing their ugly copper colored heads!
He shouldn't have flirted with the girl from her job, that was wrong on so many levels. And how many times does she have to tell him that she and Jake are just friends?

One of their parents needs to lock them both in a room and refuse to let them out until they talk it all out!

When's Esme coming?
avidreaderone chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
OMG! That was the sweetest chapter! Uncle Em and Daddy day was awesome! And it was so perfect that they video taped all of E.C.'s 1st's and that private moment of Bella's at the hospital. And its great to see him planning ahead and wanting to help out financially.
Spending quality time with your children, whether they are in your life on a daily basis or on some type of visitation schedule is priceless to children AND the parents. Kids really just want your time and attention and to know that they matter to you.
avidreaderone chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
Gotta love Emmett! I think a road trip with him would be a blast.
avidreaderone chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
Poor Bella! She needs to get over herself and just let Edward f*ck her six ways to Sunday and everything will be just fine! LOL!
avidreaderone chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
Uh...Yeah...can't count how many times the kids have interrupted,"morning worship time," with my hubby! LOL
avidreaderone chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
Wow! You did a really good job with Edward's confession in this chapter and the emotions he was feeling behind the actions. I felt sorry for him!
Bella's reaction was appropriate because she did reject him and start him down that path of self destruction and Edward didn't know what she was going through during that time.
Of course, he should have also mentioned his previous trip to Miami, because I'm sure it will come back and bite him in the ass. (I do love drama!)
And what is Bella's secret?
I guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out what happens next! LOL
2,847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »