Reviews for What Hurts The Most
gossip-bangkok chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
thank you.

Another heartfelt chapter.

I really like this one because underneath the sad exterior, there's a tiny fluff.. No, I'm not going crazy, I think..

I don't know, I guess I feel Edward's hope.

I love it

Can't wait for more

Edward is GOING TO MEET Bella!
JandMsMommy chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Wow. That was so great! :) I was so happy, but was still heartbroken at times. I hope Charlie is right, and Bella will take him back. The part that affected me most was when Edward saw the pic of E.C. :( Soo sad and sweet at the same time! Great job, my dear!
xXKiwiCullenXx chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
I love it, I love it, I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
RoseArcadia chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
*sniff* Oh, this story is killing me, I love it!
NJNYTwiGals chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
What a great chapter! I love how Charlie was so kind and understanding to Edward. Charlie is always portrayed as gruff and incapable of feeling too many emotions, so i'm glad you went in the opposite direction.

Do you plan on writing this story entirely in EPOV? That would be awesome. Don't get me wrong, i want to hear from Bella, but we already now know her reasonings for leaving. I would love to read this story through his eyes as he fights to get back the woman he has never stopped loving and to get to know his little boy.

You have me wondering what kind of roller coaster they will be on. If I were Edward, i would fly back to Miami- screw the phone call or the e-mail. Bella sort of deserves the shock of her life, just like how Edward received his. I'm not angry with Bella, but she can easily hang up the phone or not answer an e-mail. It's harder to slam a door in someone's face in the flesh.

I cannot wait for the next update! By the way, I am reading Twice As Long As Yesterday, as well. Man, what a damn good story. I was iffy about reading a period fic, but my friends and I are loving it! Don't even get me started on Hydraulic Level 5! That story is amazing, and it's getting so good! And, you're right, Edward is acting very strangely, especially once Bella met him for his book tour. I think he's bi-polar, and possibly refusing to take meds for it, thinking that if he did take meds is admitting he has the same fate as his parents. So sad :( I could go on and on, but I won't. There are so many great stories out there, right?

Happy Thursday! Oh, one more thing: LOVE your profile pic. That's the same delicious pic I chose as my wallpaper background for my Blackberry...lol!

~Holly :)
JandMsMommy chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Yeah, you managed to get me misty eyed again. Your descriptions of emotions are so real, and the perfect dialogue only adds to it. I can see everything happening in my head. My heart broke when he asked Alice if she had met E.C. :(

BUT I LOL'd at this part for some reason:

"...instead I was just going to play big brother and bully it out of her. If that didn’t work, I’d cry."

That just sounded so funny coming from him. :)
coldplaywhore chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
I think your A/N's are almost as long as your fricking story! LOL. Thank god I don't need to beta the AN :)

love you girl! Great job!
JandMsMommy chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
This was so great! Jasper was hilarious, Edward was appropriately distraught, the dialogue was perfect. I really hope Alice isn't angry about him being curious, yay for Edward realizing she's not married. Gah, so many things I could say, but it all boils down to-I loved this!:)
n0 l0nger in use chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Charlie and Renee life has nothing to do with Bella and Edward's. Every person is different. What is good for one is not necessarily good for the other.

I am not sure if Man-whore has any place in Bella's life. They have two very distinct lifestyle. One dedicated her life to raise a child while working and going to school, the other lead his life to party and fuck anything that had a pulse.

How does Edward even know if there are not more than one Edward Junior around? I got a feeling you will bring Tanya, Victoria, Lauren, Jessica,... at least one of them around for Bella to see who he really is/was.
MoxyGirl chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Great job on this one. I'm glad we got to see Edward and Charlie working things out and talk. Can't wait for more!

Ashley
squarepancake chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
Just how much of a whore was Edward? Because Bella was horrified by the fact that he had slept with two other girls in the beginning. I really wonder whether she will ever believe he loves her when he had sex with dozens of other girls after telling Bella she had changed him so much. After breaking up with him, Bella doesn't get to dictate his behavior, but his behavior does determine whether he has a shot with her. If Edward really believed that he would one day be reunited with her, his sexual behavior is fairly disgusting.
ltlecrazy chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
oh my cow! what a great story. i'm a little heartbroken, but such a good story. i do have one question, why is edward often portrayed as a man whore? i just wish for once that a hurting edward would keep it in his pants... : )

thanks for sharing this story with us! can't wait for the update!
sapphicist chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
You are my girl Bee! I love what you're doing, even if it makes me cry, which is something I don't like. I love ya! I'm lucky to have a friend and beta/mentor like you! Oh, and, thanks for the present you sent me!
DarkOrangeConverse chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
Oh gosh! 3 I absolutely adore the tender side of Charlie. I love how understanding, encouraging, and just plain wonderful he is.

When Edward was tracing his finger along the photograph of E.C. it made my heart ache. 3 I can't wait until he gets to hold him!
carebear309 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
I get the impression that Charlie knows a bit about Edward's unsavory acts in the past four years with the way he was speaking with him at first. Edward must be feeling all kinds of guilty knowing what Bella gave up for his happiness, raising their child alone so that he didn't have to give up what he loved or sacrifice his future. Yes, he has a right to be upset about what he missed in his son's life but I think Bella thought a lot about what she did and it wasn't impulsive. Maybe she should have given him a choice in the matter but as Charlie said, she knew he would inform the school wanting to be honest and lose the chance to play football.

Now that I'm thinking of it. I really hope that there aren't any other little Edwards roaming aroudn out there with all the sex he's been having in the past 4 years. That will really put a damper on his plans to woo Bella.

Wonder what will happen when he first tries to contact bella. will he come right out and say he knows about EC or just try to start conversation and wait for her to tell him.
2,847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 .. Last Next »