Reviews for What Hurts The Most
coldplaywhore chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Did you know you have anon reviews disabled?

Anywhoo, You know I enjoyed this chapter and I was so glad that Esme and Carlisle took the news of E.C. so well. I hope that Bella & Edward's meeting goes just as well, but knowing you she'll be hit by a car, get stampeded by bulls and loose her sight all in the same chapter. Angsty whore :P
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Oohh that was so good! I really hope that Edward and E.C. would see each other again! :D Please update soon! :D
mummyanimal chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Aww hunny that was simply beautiful! Just as I wanted but didnt know if that was the direction you were going, so glad you did :D

Poor Bells though admitting she has no money etc must have been quite hard for her but i cant wait for her to come bk :D x
symphiann chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Awesome story so far. I can't wait for Bella and EC to get to Forks!
1sarina chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
thankyou! so next chapter will be there the encounter between theme?

love!
RosyCheeks17 chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Finally! I've been waiting for this chapter for like two weeks lol. I loved this chapter! Scratch that I love this whole story! It's amazing! Can't wait to see what happens! :)
gossip-bangkok chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
thank you.

Another heartfelt chapter.

I really like this one because underneath the sad exterior, there's a tiny fluff.. No, I'm not going crazy, I think..

I don't know, I guess I feel Edward's hope.

I love it

Can't wait for more

Edward is GOING TO MEET Bella!
JandMsMommy chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Wow. That was so great! :) I was so happy, but was still heartbroken at times. I hope Charlie is right, and Bella will take him back. The part that affected me most was when Edward saw the pic of E.C. :( Soo sad and sweet at the same time! Great job, my dear!
xXKiwiCullenXx chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
I love it, I love it, I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
RoseArcadia chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
*sniff* Oh, this story is killing me, I love it!
NJNYTwiGals chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
What a great chapter! I love how Charlie was so kind and understanding to Edward. Charlie is always portrayed as gruff and incapable of feeling too many emotions, so i'm glad you went in the opposite direction.

Do you plan on writing this story entirely in EPOV? That would be awesome. Don't get me wrong, i want to hear from Bella, but we already now know her reasonings for leaving. I would love to read this story through his eyes as he fights to get back the woman he has never stopped loving and to get to know his little boy.

You have me wondering what kind of roller coaster they will be on. If I were Edward, i would fly back to Miami- screw the phone call or the e-mail. Bella sort of deserves the shock of her life, just like how Edward received his. I'm not angry with Bella, but she can easily hang up the phone or not answer an e-mail. It's harder to slam a door in someone's face in the flesh.

I cannot wait for the next update! By the way, I am reading Twice As Long As Yesterday, as well. Man, what a damn good story. I was iffy about reading a period fic, but my friends and I are loving it! Don't even get me started on Hydraulic Level 5! That story is amazing, and it's getting so good! And, you're right, Edward is acting very strangely, especially once Bella met him for his book tour. I think he's bi-polar, and possibly refusing to take meds for it, thinking that if he did take meds is admitting he has the same fate as his parents. So sad :( I could go on and on, but I won't. There are so many great stories out there, right?

Happy Thursday! Oh, one more thing: LOVE your profile pic. That's the same delicious pic I chose as my wallpaper background for my Blackberry...lol!

~Holly :)
JandMsMommy chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Yeah, you managed to get me misty eyed again. Your descriptions of emotions are so real, and the perfect dialogue only adds to it. I can see everything happening in my head. My heart broke when he asked Alice if she had met E.C. :(

BUT I LOL'd at this part for some reason:

"...instead I was just going to play big brother and bully it out of her. If that didn’t work, I’d cry."

That just sounded so funny coming from him. :)
coldplaywhore chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
I think your A/N's are almost as long as your fricking story! LOL. Thank god I don't need to beta the AN :)

love you girl! Great job!
JandMsMommy chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
This was so great! Jasper was hilarious, Edward was appropriately distraught, the dialogue was perfect. I really hope Alice isn't angry about him being curious, yay for Edward realizing she's not married. Gah, so many things I could say, but it all boils down to-I loved this!:)
n0 l0nger in use chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Charlie and Renee life has nothing to do with Bella and Edward's. Every person is different. What is good for one is not necessarily good for the other.

I am not sure if Man-whore has any place in Bella's life. They have two very distinct lifestyle. One dedicated her life to raise a child while working and going to school, the other lead his life to party and fuck anything that had a pulse.

How does Edward even know if there are not more than one Edward Junior around? I got a feeling you will bring Tanya, Victoria, Lauren, Jessica,... at least one of them around for Bella to see who he really is/was.
2,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 .. Last Next »