Reviews for What Hurts The Most
RosyCheeks17 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
OMG! You're amazing! Lol. Seriously, though! This story is amazing! I totally see where everyone is coming from. Charlie, Edward, and Bella. It all makes sense. Wow. Hope you post the next chapter soon! :))
Unchanged Affections chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Hey girl! I totally forgot to comment on the song when I pre-read, oops. Good choice ) That’s what I was going to say. Although, I think it is good that you shortened it. People are probably more likely to read a quote or section of a song )

I love your Charlie. I kind of expected him to have this reaction instead of the, ‘I’m going to kill you!’ BUT I didn’t expect C/R’s story to align so perfect with E/B’s story. You did that very well and realistic (as I’ve already told you, haha!). Ok... that’s all the extra review you get from me ;-)

You are awesome girl! Hopefully updating and all of the amazing reviews you are going to get for this great chapter will brighten your day! Love you, B!
rms33 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
This chapter was so good.

I'm really excited for more.

Loved your Charlie.
Burntcore chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
yay! Charlie didn't shoot him after all. Definitely glad Charlie is giving him a chance and help him win Bella back. :) Can't wait for the next update.
MeowVemulapalli chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
WOW! Charlie didn't even almost kill him! ;) It was nice to see that Charlie was so understanding and felt so bad for Edward! And of course Bella wanted to do what was right for Edward. I LOVE that E.C. knows all about Edward and cares so much for him.

Can't wait for the next chapter! LOVE YOU!
Twilight44 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Oh, I can't wait to read about E contacting B! so exciting!

justginger chapter 4 . 1/21/2010

I have just cried my way through your 4 chapters! I am still wiping mascara off my cheeks. No wonder you are in a bad mood today - I am totally down right now!

Please get out of your funk and wipe those tears away with tissues and FIX this!

I really love this story.

Great job,

justginger chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
great 1st chapter!
Risbeen chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
So I couldn't stand it anymore and decided to o/s still isn't done, but I'll find some other sort of enticement...ask CPW about my obsession w/ the reward system :)

Im am so excited about this story...I wasn't sure how you were going to do it, but you've got me hooked. Cant wait to see where you take us next.

Oh, and I adore Charlie. Always have. Always will.
mscope chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
The meeting with Charlie went quite well. Aw, who am I fooling, it went fantastic. I love that man. I love how he explained to to Edward that he loves Bella and she is his first priority, etc.

I could certainly understand that Edward would feel resentment in missing all of EC's firsts but when Charlie told Edward about his own history everything fell into place. They often say history repeats itself and I have to say you really nailed the times he and Renee grew up in. But what I loved most was that he had no animosity toward Edward.

The important thing here is that both men love Bella and want to see her happy. I am so happy that I cried when Charlie gave Edward "contact" information and look so forward to where they go from here.

lovingit3 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
I hope Bella will speak with him! I cant wait to see what happens next! Great Story!
lovingit3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
oh that ending to this chapter broke my heart! Cant wait to see what happens next
ECis4Me chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
I'm really glad that Charlie is supportive and thank you for shedding light on why Bella did what she did.

Looking forward to more of the family finding out and really looking forward to some ExB time.. :)
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Awesome update! I really can't wait for more! :D
mountainlion718 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Omg, I'm in tears, that was so emotional. Now he knows why and how much sho loves him. I hope he can convince her to come up and hopefully they can talk
2,829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 .. Last Next »