Reviews for What Hurts The Most
MoxyGirl chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Great job on this one. I'm glad we got to see Edward and Charlie working things out and talk. Can't wait for more!

Ashley
squarepancake chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
Just how much of a whore was Edward? Because Bella was horrified by the fact that he had slept with two other girls in the beginning. I really wonder whether she will ever believe he loves her when he had sex with dozens of other girls after telling Bella she had changed him so much. After breaking up with him, Bella doesn't get to dictate his behavior, but his behavior does determine whether he has a shot with her. If Edward really believed that he would one day be reunited with her, his sexual behavior is fairly disgusting.
ltlecrazy chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
oh my cow! what a great story. i'm a little heartbroken, but such a good story. i do have one question, why is edward often portrayed as a man whore? i just wish for once that a hurting edward would keep it in his pants... : )

thanks for sharing this story with us! can't wait for the update!
sapphicist chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
You are my girl Bee! I love what you're doing, even if it makes me cry, which is something I don't like. I love ya! I'm lucky to have a friend and beta/mentor like you! Oh, and, thanks for the present you sent me!
DarkOrangeConverse chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
Oh gosh! 3 I absolutely adore the tender side of Charlie. I love how understanding, encouraging, and just plain wonderful he is.

When Edward was tracing his finger along the photograph of E.C. it made my heart ache. 3 I can't wait until he gets to hold him!
carebear309 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
I get the impression that Charlie knows a bit about Edward's unsavory acts in the past four years with the way he was speaking with him at first. Edward must be feeling all kinds of guilty knowing what Bella gave up for his happiness, raising their child alone so that he didn't have to give up what he loved or sacrifice his future. Yes, he has a right to be upset about what he missed in his son's life but I think Bella thought a lot about what she did and it wasn't impulsive. Maybe she should have given him a choice in the matter but as Charlie said, she knew he would inform the school wanting to be honest and lose the chance to play football.

Now that I'm thinking of it. I really hope that there aren't any other little Edwards roaming aroudn out there with all the sex he's been having in the past 4 years. That will really put a damper on his plans to woo Bella.

Wonder what will happen when he first tries to contact bella. will he come right out and say he knows about EC or just try to start conversation and wait for her to tell him.
JandMsMommy chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Ok, I finally made it, and damnit, I read this chapter right before I'm going to bed. I want to read more, but my eyes are literally burning!:( But I'll get my butt over here as soon as I can to read the rest. This is yet another one that I can tell is going to be a tearjerker. You're so good at that. :)

~Andrea
azure0610 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
He insecurities did ruin them. I do hope this doesn't turn into Edward's fault. Somehow most things, even if it was all Bella's doing turn into Edward being the bad guy.

There's really no bad gut here. BUT Bella was in the wrong. Her and her alone. I understand Charlie better.

Renee puzzles me. Kids are harsh. Even kids KNOW their peers are harsh. Did she just expect everyone to jump for joy and them all hangout, baby in tow like the old days? Why did she care with other people thought? I know that sounds harsh but it's reality. Sure your true friends stick by you but a baby is a BIG responsibility at 17. Even the best of friends have to let you go and live their own life. You're the one with the baby. That was your choice. Their lives can't stop for you.

No one deserves to be shunned. It's wrong but it happens. It's been that way since the beginning. Edward and Bella knew better. WHY she wasn't on birth control I'll never know. Birth control and condoms if you don't want babies. Just relying on one works but if you have SO much going for you you have to stop being lazy and worrying about "barriers" and such. No one wants to be up shit creek. They were way too risky.

I personally don't think Bella really wants him back. How long has he been out of school? Like 4 months? She should have been there the DAY after he graduated. The DAY the football contract ended. When was she going to tell him? After he finished his residency? When EC could drive to Edward himself and tell him?
4natelaft chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Wow Bella wasn't being spiteful and just did it .She had her true while she was taking care of there son he was being a she only ever been with him what an soon
RosyCheeks17 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
OMG! You're amazing! Lol. Seriously, though! This story is amazing! I totally see where everyone is coming from. Charlie, Edward, and Bella. It all makes sense. Wow. Hope you post the next chapter soon! :))
Unchanged Affections chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Hey girl! I totally forgot to comment on the song when I pre-read, oops. Good choice ) That’s what I was going to say. Although, I think it is good that you shortened it. People are probably more likely to read a quote or section of a song )

I love your Charlie. I kind of expected him to have this reaction instead of the, ‘I’m going to kill you!’ BUT I didn’t expect C/R’s story to align so perfect with E/B’s story. You did that very well and realistic (as I’ve already told you, haha!). Ok... that’s all the extra review you get from me ;-)

You are awesome girl! Hopefully updating and all of the amazing reviews you are going to get for this great chapter will brighten your day! Love you, B!
rms33 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
This chapter was so good.

I'm really excited for more.

Loved your Charlie.
Burntcore chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
yay! Charlie didn't shoot him after all. Definitely glad Charlie is giving him a chance and help him win Bella back. :) Can't wait for the next update.
MeowVemulapalli chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
WOW! Charlie didn't even almost kill him! ;) It was nice to see that Charlie was so understanding and felt so bad for Edward! And of course Bella wanted to do what was right for Edward. I LOVE that E.C. knows all about Edward and cares so much for him.

Can't wait for the next chapter! LOVE YOU!
Twilight44 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Oh, I can't wait to read about E contacting B! so exciting!

Wendy