Reviews for What Hurts The Most
mummyanimal chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
I knew Charlie wouldnt shoot him, im surprised and soo happy Charlie gave Edward Bella's info so easily I think I love your Charlie :D!

Poor Edward I could feel his emotions, had tears in my eyes throughout bless him.

Love ya chick x
raya31 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
This was a fantastic chapter.

I loved the emotions between Edward and Charlie and all the things we learnt about EC.

Great work!
gossip-bangkok chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Hi my friend! :)

I've finished this and aww..

by the end of the chapter, you've left me in tears.

You're doing extremely well bb! :)

4 chapters are you've over 60 reviews! :)

I cannot wait for more!

This is freaken amazing! :)

Thank you.

I can't wait till Edward meets E.C. and Bella again!

TTYL XX

P.S. I've r&r every chapter 3
stingraycullen chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Yay for Charlie! And another lovely chapter :)
1sarina chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
O MY GOD

PLEASE

PLEASE, KEEP GOING AS FAST AS YOU CAN BECAUSE I LOVE YOU FF! PLEASE!
carebear309 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
LOVE Alice for going off on Edward and calling him out for his behavior for the past 4 years. Still not buying his excuses for that.

Can't wait for that talk with Charlie...this is going to be good :)

Wonder what Edward's parents will have to say about being kept in the dark about their grandson. They have to have suspected something when Bella picked up and left all those years ago.
carebear309 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Yeah, it's kind of hard to believe how "heartbroken" Edward was about Bella when he talks about his manwhoring ways all through college and then to hear him talk about the flight attendants was disgusting. I mean, you don't expect him to be a monk and not try to move on at all, but he's not better than he was before Bella came along. If he learned anything from being with her, he should have learned how disrespectful that lifestyle is.

Even if he does get to see Bella again, I can't imagine what she will think of him in their time apart. Yes, she broke up with him (which I think was incredibly dumb on her part...she owes it to him to tell him he's a father and let him get to know his son) but I don't think she'll be willing to jump right back into his arms if he confesses his love to her. It will be kind of hard to believe him when she hears about his past indescretions.
Mrs.Robinsome chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Good Gawd! Just started this story today and I'm spent. Whew! Def. Hooked.
mscope chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Wow. This is one of those chapters that has no winners really and you can't even really chalk it up to bad choices.

A very young Bella is not at fault for this one. I am somewhat surprised that her parents did not intervene in some way but I will not find fault with them for not doing so. I have to believe that at the time they did not only what was necessary but what was best to help their daughter through a most trying time in her life. I also have to believe the choice she made was best for her at the time. From what we have seen she has become a wonderful mother with no animosity for Edward.

I would not want to be Alice in this chapter. She holds the key and he thinks he is prepared for the answers. And so much time has passed. I can't help but cry a little knowing how hard this must have been for her. To have been placed in this position is unfair. She has paid an extremely high price, not only in keeping it from Edward but in keeping it from their parents as well. Not only that but she has remained in contact with Bella and is also privy to Edward's exploits from Jasper. She has carried everyone's luggage and I can only hope that when the house of cards fall everyone will understand the enormity of her burden.

Sure Edward wants answers from Alice. He needs answers from someone after what he saw in Florida. I love how you portrayed their emotions throughout the conversation leaving no stone unturned. Edward needs more answers but they are answers that will have to come from Bella herself.

I can only speculate how things will go when Edward comes face to face with Charlie. Or how things will go when Bella comes back to town. I may even be a bit nervous for the next chapter but at the same time feel a sense of hope.

Sandra
NJNYTwiGals chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Geez, well now you have me teary eyed- I'm talking can't see the screen to well, sniffling, napkin to nose here.

Excellent chapter! Alice is back in my good graces, but I still say she could have intervened a long time ago. Anyway, I'm scared that Edward's sexing ways through college are now going to seriously bite him in the ass, as I am sure that Alice reported some of this to Bella over the years, huh? Thus solidifying in Bella's mind the whole "See? I'm not good enough" frame of mind.

Oy Vey!

Poor Edward- he's going to go through a roller coaster of emotions now. I'm sure once he sees Bella, he'll long for her, but yet get so damn angry at her for basically not giving him the choice of wanting to be a father or not. Um, I'm guessing that Eddie here wants to be a daddy. Not that I blame him. however, they were very young. So, I am prepared for the heated arguments to commence.

Hmm, what do I think about hearing from Bella? Well, I like how you have framed this story in EPOV, so much that maybe we shouldn't hear Bella's side of things until AFTER they see each other at Alice's wedding (she is going, right?) and possibly after he blows up at her for never informing him in any way that he had a son. Then Bella can have her say and explain things. But, that's just my assessment, who am I really? LOL!

Either way, I'm with you for the long haul :) I have already recc'd this to my friends who read fanfic, so they better start showing you and this story some love!

Thanks for not making me wait long to read an update...perhaps that will happen again? :)

Alright, enough out of me...until next time!

~Holly :)
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Hey! That was an AWESOME chapter! I can't wait for the next one... and I want the Bella POV! lol. :D Keep up the great work! I'll keep on supporting you till the end.
bugsmama07 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
im happy that alice told edward and now they can work on a way to get bella to alice's wedding so edward can meet his son! i loved that alice yelled the answers at him. hilarious
mountainlion718 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
oh that just broke my heart...i hope their plan works
sillybella46 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
i really liked this chapter. i loved that you didn't make edward wait so much for him to know he has a son. and i don't hate alice i think she had a good reason for not telling him. also a bella pov isn't to soon i think it would be perfect. oh pleas don't make edward get really mad at bella :(

anyways please up date soon :)
mscope chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
It is sad that Edward would return to his manwhore ways but it is understandable as it is what he knew before she came along. When she entered his life she filled a void and when she left the void returned. There is the part of me that wishes it weren't so but there is also the part that would find the alternative even worse. And by alternative I mean finding someone new which would be highly unlikely since she was the one.

I find it interesting that Jazz knows and has not told Edward. But Alice would have never allowed that.

Well on to the next chapter before Project Runway starts up.

Sandra