Reviews for What Hurts The Most
MeowVemulapalli chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Give us Bella already! LOL! Awesome job, girlie! 3
Unchanged Affections chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Darn you, Melissa *shakes fist* Hahahaha ) I’m so silly!

“My breathing stuttered as I felt my heart drop and my balls lurch up into my body. I was a dead man.” Dun, dun, dun! Watch out for flying bullets Edward. Haha, jk ;-) I feel like Charlie may be more understanding / calm about it than we think... like maybe he’s had time to ‘cool’ off. OR I could be completely wrong. Hm?

AWESOME chapter! Thanks for the shout out! Here to help in anyway… bouncing board, late night pre-reader, vent-ee )
dazzledtina chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Great cahpter. I am not hating on Alice, I am surprised that Edward never once tried to go find her in the 4 years, or maybe he did and I forgot. But I am looking forward to the Charlie convo and Bella's reaction to him finding out.
gossip-bangkok chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
oh dear..

thanks! :)

Love it

cant wait to see how Edward's meeting with Charlie goes! :P

Dude, you rec'c mean stuff! (as in really good/cool stff)!:P

Will check them out!

Looking forward to more

TTYL! 3
Twilight44 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
So good Brandi!
husmcn chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
I'm glad Alice kicked Edward's ass a bit here, he needed to hear it. Bahahah, I can only imagine Charlie now when Edward goes to see him. Oh, man. DON'T DO IT EDWARD! Haha
mscope chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
OMG! You could turn me into a one shot hoor with your writing!

So I read this chapter and it is wonderful. *lesigh* The Edward/ Bella story is so sweet and she is so unselfish with wanting him to follow his dream. I will read the next chapter tomorrow but I have to ask ... When Charlie talks to Carlisle and Esme does he tell them Bella is pregnant? And Edward never finds out? ... would this info remained in the air had it ended with the one shot?

I am so happy you have decided to continue this. I am always drawn to the angst. Well that and the music choices. Fan fiction has introduced me to so many wonderful music groups and what is most surprising is that I spent years thinking that I hated country music only to find that so much of it is really good.

In any event thank you for sharing your story with us.

Sandra
NJNYTwiGals chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Oh, poor Edward! I just want to cuddle with him and tell him that it'll all be okay. It will...won't it?

Alice had better watch out, because once Edward hears the truth that EC is his and Alice knew this whole time, he's going to flip! I know Alice is stuck in the middle, but really- she is his sister. How could she never say anything. Yeah, yeah, I know, let Edward experience college. If I were Edward, i wouldn't forgive her for a very long time, but that's just the stubborn Italian in me...lol!

And Miss Bella- let's hear from her soon, shall we?

I am wondering what Edward will do when he finds out about his son. Will he board the next plane, or will he devise some plan in confronting Bella knowing that the wedding is coming up in the next coming months.

Oh, please don't keep me waiting too long...pretty please :)

Holly
NJNYTwiGals chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Just saw this through Coldplaywhore's Underappreciated, Yet Awesome Twilight Fics Community here on .

Man, am I happy that I read this. You deserved 1st place- what a great story line, and it was beautifully written. We usually see either Edward or Bella suffering while one of them moves on. However, this time, they are both suffering. Will you be switching POV's or will this story be just from Edward's perspective?

Ok, off to read chapter 2 :)

Holly
rms33 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
That was a great chapter.

Looking forward to more.
Joss17 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Well first off thank you so much for the rec! It means a lot to me that you liked it! I appreciate so much.

And now let me say that I loved this chapter so much. I freaking love Jasper. "Where have you been all my life?" I laughed so hard during that scene. Do you watch the Gilmore Girls because when Jasper starts to say, "Have you ever know that your my hero. You're everything I would like to be.." it remind me of the Gilmore Girls. Great show, I love it.

But, the whole Jasper/Edward friendship is funny, I love it. Does Jasper know about Bella's son? I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the rec, again and can't wait for the next chapter.

-Joss :)
Joss17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Okay, I know I've said this but this story is amazing. You really deserved to win. I love this so much, you are a great writer and you keep me sucked in. I was really sad at the end when Edward saw Bella with her son. I wanted to scream, "Edward! That's you son!" But, I don't think he'd hear me.

I'm really glad you are continuing this and can't wait for more!

Joss
ECis4Me chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Ok, found your story today and read the first 2 chapters. Cried through the second half of the first chapter and the second chapter not as much. Loving it so far and looking forward to seeing where this goes. I hope they are re-united. I'm sure Edward is going to be so pissed but I hope he remembers how much he loves her.
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Hey! :)

I really like where you're heading with this story so far! :)

I can't wait for more.

Added you on twitter! so accept me lol? and maybe add me back? :P

Awesome job

I will check out the twilighted thread! XX
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
*sob* Holyshit..

this is amazingly good! :)

I love it

thank you soo much!

CPW rec'c it in her newest chapter of TR!

Awesome job