Reviews for What Hurts The Most
divyvicki chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Sure hope she brings EC with her to see Charlie and meet Edward.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
That does explain Bella's POV and why she didn't tell Edward especially with the morality clause in his scholarship. Update on When Jane Died soon?
divyvicki chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
So glad he knows the truth now!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Another wonderful story by u. It isn't marked as complete, so Imhope u plan to finish. Still waiting for "After Jane Died" to be complete.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I'm so glad u continued this one shot. Can't wait to read more. Is it complete?
Twihard-girl chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
Really love this story...I hope you have plans on finishing this. I would love to get to the end of the story.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/9/2014
Please tell me it's not that easy
Guest chapter 30 . 10/9/2014
I really hate him
Guest chapter 29 . 10/9/2014
She needs to move on he's a spiteful beast. He wants to talk about honesty he needs to remember the lies he told. She never lied she didn't tell him able his son and I hope she wishes up to the court agreement and takes him for the support to pay for the legal bills. She's not the one who slept around. I seriously couldn't get over what he's done since coming back into her life. If I were her I would say hit the road jack and don't come because these boots were made for walking and that's just what they're gonna do because I will survive.
TwiValleyD chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Of all the things that have taken place in this story, she gets mad that Edward lied about seeing her in Miami? Smh. Good story though!
sunnydon7 chapter 35 . 6/17/2014
Oh no! I thought there was only an epi left. On vacation and finished my book. I haven't delved into the fanfic world in awhile, but have read through a few of your stories this weekend. I'm awful at reviewing but have enjoyed your stories!
Donteee chapter 35 . 6/7/2014
Is this story finished ?
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Any chance that this one might update soon or has it been completely abandoned?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Sweet story thank you !
debslmac chapter 35 . 4/19/2014
second time around reading. still love it. I hope you are able to do an epilogue sometime
2,803 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »