Reviews for What Hurts The Most
Mitzi1958 chapter 32 . 12/31/2015
First off, I am so happy to see that this story is finished! I read it a long time ago and it left when Edward met E.C. But really did not catch on he was his father. He saw E.C., Bella and Phil and thought they were a family!

This chapter gutted! Just as much as my FAVORITE chapter of where Edward has his own P.O.V. On the Bella who is a Drug addict and he sees her after a long period of time, still realizes he loves her but he is with someone else, I think he is engaged to the woman but in the end Bella can not take the real truth of what happen to their relationship and not her take of why they broke up and kills herself! That is one of my favorite chapters of all time! I did not compute that you wrote both of these stories! I saw the recommendation you got to the new cheaters contest of Twilight and Fifty Shades stories! I said I know this author and when I looked at your stories was I excited!

Now on too this story! I love it like I said and are there really douche bags like this Jake? I have read some really sorry Jake's but I think yours takes the first prize! I mean treating Bella like he did is one thing but to wish and act talk like he was going to kill a 4 year old boy is low! Lower than dirta! And his excuses he gives her in the next chapter when he has the nerve to come back to the hospital! The man is sick and needs professional help!

Well anyway like I said so glad that this story is complete and you did I great job of telling this! I am going to read the alternate ending,mi am hoping it dose not have E.C. Getting hurt, I hope!

A fan and since it is 8:30p.m. On New Years Eve 2015, I wish you a happy and pleasant New Year to you and your family! May it bring only happiness, love and good health and fortune!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
For someone with a 4.0 GPA, this guy is pretty stupid. Doesn't he know basic maths?
reds-red chapter 35 . 12/6/2015
Still waiting on the last chapter and epi...
KNG1986 chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
It is always wrong to keep a child from their parent. As Edward's sister, Alice had an obligation to tell Edward about his son not to mention her parents have been denied their grandchild. As for Edward's lifestyle, he was single through no fault of his own. Even if Bella hurts like hell knowing he slept with all those women, it's nothing compared to the pain of missing out on years of your child's life. He did nothing wrong. Can't say the same about Bella and Alice.
divyvicki chapter 35 . 7/14/2015
Great ending to a great story. Can't wait for the finale
divyvicki chapter 34 . 7/8/2015
I'm so anxious for the new update u promised.
divyvicki chapter 33 . 7/2/2015
So glad they are talking to each other. Hope u finish this soon!
Miss G Lovett chapter 35 . 6/29/2015
Even though it's not really finished - still needing a few chapters, I feel like it's at a good place, even if it ended here. I really liked this story, however really hated the characters actions.. But hey, it was still a brilliant story!
divyvicki chapter 32 . 6/25/2015
What a wonderful way for Bella to find out what a snake Jake really was.
divyvicki chapter 31 . 6/20/2015
Wow, I sure wasn't expecting that to happen! Hope u plan to finish this soon. I think, if I recall correctly when I started this u said it was mostly finished with only an epilogue remaining.
pierini.sara chapter 35 . 6/18/2015 never ended this fic! Im waiting from 2012...
What happened?
divyvicki chapter 30 . 6/11/2015
It's really hard to read about Edward kissing someone else. Hope he and Bella talk in the next chapter. Do u plan to add more to this story or is it complete?
jk chapter 29 . 6/11/2015
I knew that whore anted him...go fuck yourself angela
jk chapter 28 . 6/11/2015
he keeps saying shes just a friend...but shes just a friend he finds attractive, jut a friend he thinks about fuckin in the shower...dude shes soooo not a friend.
why does bella get nothing and Edward gets everyone? I don't get that
jk chapter 19 . 6/10/2015
bellas way to insecure and all that crying ...jesus...grow some balls already
2,847 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »