Reviews for What Hurts The Most
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Any chance that this one might update soon or has it been completely abandoned?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Sweet story thank you !
debslmac chapter 35 . 4/19/2014
second time around reading. still love it. I hope you are able to do an epilogue sometime
Guest chapter 35 . 3/28/2014
Thank you for a wonderful story.
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
That was an excellent first chapter!
AddyD90 chapter 35 . 1/31/2014
Please tell me. You are going to finish this story. Love it. Love it. Love it.
tiny chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
Bella is so selfish. N always thinking of herself. At least Edward. Admits his fault and was fighting for her. She just keeps running.
AnastasiaWong chapter 35 . 8/17/2013
So.…are we still getting the epi?
sassygirl91 chapter 35 . 7/27/2013
jeanette70 chapter 35 . 7/24/2013
Why haven't you finished this story? I noticed you last updated over a year ago...looking forward to an amazing ending.
Melloyeller chapter 35 . 5/16/2013
Shoot, I thought this was complete. And you haven't updated in a year? Hope everything is okay.

I still can't believe they had sex while their son was in a coma. Who does that? Even if it was 4 1/2 yrs, I wouldn't be able to stomach it. I couldn't imagine even leaving his side to go shower and sleep, let alone have sex. I would want to be near him every single second. Whats another couple days after knowing their son is okay before they do that? They were so nonchalant about it, like nothing major is going on, so lets fuck! Oh they were soooooo worried about their kid in a coma after being hit by a car when he was fucking her from behind in the shower. Please. And the whole going slow and dating shit. They just fucked! What's the point of going slow? They're definitely doing everything ass backwards that's for sure. This poor child.

Jacob is a nut job. To go through all that? For Bella?
Melloyeller chapter 34 . 5/16/2013
Lets go slow, but lets have sex Immediately! how is this going slow? ha! The pull and pray method never works. Oh, the special 1st time moment in the shower. LOL! These two are just insane! And she assumed they would be together in Miami by then, but kept pushing him away. That girl makes no sense.

And their son is still the hospital! What an inappropriate time to do all this!

Edward has the patience of a Saint to deal with her insecurity and immaturity.
Melloyeller chapter 33 . 5/16/2013
For real? They have sex while their son is in the hospital unconscious after being hit by a car? I can't even understand this. Having sex would be the last thing on my mind. I mean what if he died while they fucking or woke up wanting to see them. I dont think I could breathe if my son was in the hospital with traumatic brain injury. I mean WTF?! That's nice they're back together but shit, there had to be a better time than that!
Melloyeller chapter 32 . 5/16/2013
Jacob has been planning this for two years just to have sex with her and dump her? That's a lot of work and deception for sex, no? Two years and ll he got was a kiss? That is sad. And he had a girl at home? He was so vicious. And about EC, that was horrible. At least now they know.

I was really hoping Edward and Angela would be together. :(
Melloyeller chapter 31 . 5/16/2013
Oh for the love of god no!
2,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »