Reviews for What Hurts The Most
divyvicki chapter 31 . 6/20/2015
Wow, I sure wasn't expecting that to happen! Hope u plan to finish this soon. I think, if I recall correctly when I started this u said it was mostly finished with only an epilogue remaining.
whatashame chapter 35 . 6/18/2015
...you never ended this fic! Im waiting from 2012...
What happened?
divyvicki chapter 30 . 6/11/2015
It's really hard to read about Edward kissing someone else. Hope he and Bella talk in the next chapter. Do u plan to add more to this story or is it complete?
jk chapter 29 . 6/11/2015
I knew that whore anted him...go fuck yourself angela
jk chapter 28 . 6/11/2015
he keeps saying shes just a friend...but shes just a friend he finds attractive, jut a friend he thinks about fuckin in the shower...dude shes soooo not a friend.
why does bella get nothing and Edward gets everyone? I don't get that
jk chapter 19 . 6/10/2015
bellas way to insecure and all that crying ...jesus...grow some balls already
jk chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
I really don't see how bella will live up to the physical side of things...knowing what Edward is used to...he has sex all the time, with girls that are willing to brin a friend, gymnists, older woman that know every position known to man...hes had so much variety I just don't see him being fulfilled now with bella in that way...and that must be hard for bella knowing hes been with soooo many women.
Would you put a sucker in your mouth if I stuck it in the mouths of 70 other girls/? i'll wash it off first?...no? yaaaa ME EITHER
jk chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
we finially got a number and its...waaaay to high but less then I thought it ws gonna be.. jesus...70? that's soooo gross
and I don't believe for a fucking second that he never had a std...with the amount and kind of girls he screwed theres no way he doesn't have an std...
jk chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
Edwards not making changes he told bella that all he did was hang out with wendy a few times that's all...more like screwed her a few times...fucking lying whore
jk chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
omg he told her that he doesn't even look at other girls!
But hes ...such a whore!

apparently hes a fucking liar too
jk chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
I hope bella finds out ho many women hes been with and doesn't want him anymore
morality clause my ass..anyone of those wome could have gotten pregnant. How many other kids does he have? my I had a different girl every night...you do realize that's over 1400 women right? im sure his nmber isn't that high...but you have to tell me so im sure...how gross is he?
does is dick look like a chew toy?
how many stds has he gotten over the years?
how many that don't have a cure? like herpes
we all know that you can get herpes even with a condom!
please tell me he has herpes
it would serve him right
why couldn't he just date instead of one night stands...its so gross
jk chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
he keeps talking about what a whore he is...and alice said something about threesomes and Edward said he did two flight attendents in the plane bathroom...how big of a whore is he? I need a number here!

and honestly im pissed that bella hasn't been with anyone...why does Edward get bella all virginal and all bella gets is a used up skank?
divyvicki chapter 29 . 5/30/2015
This chapter really sucked the big one! Poor Angela. Edward shouldn't be using her to make Bella feel bad and what was that deal with Jake anyway!
divyvicki chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
I think Edward dating Angela is a terrible idea and I'm going to be so disappointed if this goes that direction.
divyvicki chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
I think I asked you before I started this if it was going to be completed and u assured me that it was mostly done with just an epilogue remaining. Do u plan to make it as complete or add an epilogue?

Wish these two would sit down and communicate instead of misunderstanding each other all the time.
2,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »