Reviews for What Hurts The Most
divyvicki chapter 19 . 3/22/2015
Sure wish Bella would give him a chance.
divyvicki chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
So glad he went after her. Hope he hurries to Miami!
divyvicki chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
She could have at least let EC say goodbye. Charlie knew he was coming by so why did he let her leave?
Guest chapter 35 . 2/20/2015
I am in love with this story. It would be a shame to abandon it after all the effort and time you've put into it. I hope you decide to come back with the final chapter. I look forward to it!
divyvicki chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
Wow, Bella needs to increase her self esteem. So glad I'm reading this as a completed story so I don't have to wait for updates. How about a chapter of "After Jane Died"?
divyvicki chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
Loved the chapter. U write such a darling character in EC, it's impossible to dislike him.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 2/4/2015
Glad that's over.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
That's what happens when u keep secrets. Wonder what Bella's is.
divyvicki chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
I don't think Bella is going to be very happy when she finds out how Edward has spent the last 4 years.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
Needed a tissue alert for that chapter.
snoopylover60 chapter 35 . 1/31/2015
WTH! Where is the ending to this? Seriously there is no more?

Come on, please, please tell us what happens with Edward Bella and at the sweet little boy EC!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Poor Edward! Seems like evey time he's out he runs into an old lover. Glad EC is going to be in the wedding!
divyvicki chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
I think Edward is going to regret not telling Bella the truth from the beginning.
divyvicki chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
I was terrified that Tanya was going to tell Edward that the little girl was his. Guess he's been gone too long, but it could have been a random hook up sometime when he was home. Can't wait for the next chapter.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
I loved Edward's conversation with EC.
2,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »