Reviews for What Hurts The Most
Melloyeller chapter 32 . 5/16/2013
Jacob has been planning this for two years just to have sex with her and dump her? That's a lot of work and deception for sex, no? Two years and ll he got was a kiss? That is sad. And he had a girl at home? He was so vicious. And about EC, that was horrible. At least now they know.

I was really hoping Edward and Angela would be together. :(
Melloyeller chapter 31 . 5/16/2013
Oh for the love of god no!
Melloyeller chapter 30 . 5/16/2013
I saw Angela's pictures on your blog, and heck yeah he should be with her! She's nice, sweet to EC, smart, funny and pretty! Bella dug too deep of a hole to get out of. I hope your happy ending is him with Angela.
Melloyeller chapter 27 . 5/16/2013
Yeah! Go for Angela!
Melloyeller chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
Peter is right. She can get him for back child support and limit his visits. My friend had a one night stand years ago. One day he was stopped by the girl at his his house. She said he could be the father of her 4 year old. After DNA tests proved he was the father, he had to pay back 4 years of child support! We were floored! He became finically in debt to pay back the child support. She lived in another town and he only got to see his kid once a month if that.

Not liking Bella right now. Total pill.
Melloyeller chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
But she didn't just do this to Edward. She did this to her son. She robbed him of every father/son moment.

And the morality clause to play football? I think if he married her, he could have still played. Do you know how many college football and basketball players have kids? Tons! And most aren't married! Unless he's playing for BYU or some religious based university. The financial assistance for students with children is available. Plus even some scholarships. My friends had a baby right at the end of her freshman year at a catholic university. Her and the father stayed together. She received more financial aid because she was single. He went on to medical school and then they got married.

Edward is being beyond understanding. I still think its horrible what she did to him and her son. Poor baby. :(
Guest chapter 35 . 5/10/2013
I would like to see this story finished, please do. Love it!
nunustar chapter 35 . 5/5/2013
I love this story! Gah! And cant wait to see how it ends!

Love it
Nunu
melisa79 chapter 35 . 5/3/2013
This is a wonderful story. Please finish it!
melisa79 chapter 27 . 5/3/2013
Nooooooooooo
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
So sad :(
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
Sooooo intense!
Sooz88 chapter 35 . 3/22/2013
Boohoo...what happened to next chap and Epi? I love ur mad writing skills! I will mis theses characters :-( Thx for sharing and hope u will complete this story, it's really good! xx
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Oh great another story where Bella has only slept with E whereas E has slept with the whole country (or usually a lot more ppl than B). Do writers even realize how sexist that is and the majority of the writers are females. They try to hide it under the guise of true love and circumstances like this ( B with child). It's like you perpetuate the notion that women should be with only one man and if they sleep with more they are considered "sluts". In this story you have E who was so upset that he slept around which he has every right to since she dumped him so cruelly but you should have had her move on as well if only for physical intimacy. It's just depressing to see that females are writing this way.
CrzyBtch chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I'm not mad a Edward at all. I'm FURIOUS with Bella though. This is like New Moon in reverse - her making life changing decisions without his input. I'm really hating on Bella right now.
2,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »