Reviews for What Hurts The Most
divyvicki chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
I think Edward dating Angela is a terrible idea and I'm going to be so disappointed if this goes that direction.
divyvicki chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
I think I asked you before I started this if it was going to be completed and u assured me that it was mostly done with just an epilogue remaining. Do u plan to make it as complete or add an epilogue?

Wish these two would sit down and communicate instead of misunderstanding each other all the time.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 5/22/2015
Hope u get time to work on this story and ur other incomplete stories soon.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 5/10/2015
I don't want to kill you, just Jake! Do u plan to add more to this story or is it complete as written?
divyvicki chapter 22 . 4/23/2015
I know I asked u this before I started this story, but dontbrememberthe answer. I thought u said this sorry was mostly complete with only an epilogue remaining. Do u plan to finish it anytime soon? What about "After Jane Died"? Any plans to finish it or at least update?
divyvicki chapter 21 . 4/5/2015
I wish they would talk, but Bella needs to cool it with Jake. I can't remember, did u tell me that this was complete except for a final chapter or something?
divyvicki chapter 20 . 4/5/2015
I'm so glad that he didn't fly off the handle and allowed Bella to explain.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 3/22/2015
Sure wish Bella would give him a chance.
divyvicki chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
So glad he went after her. Hope he hurries to Miami!
divyvicki chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
She could have at least let EC say goodbye. Charlie knew he was coming by so why did he let her leave?
Guest chapter 35 . 2/20/2015
I am in love with this story. It would be a shame to abandon it after all the effort and time you've put into it. I hope you decide to come back with the final chapter. I look forward to it!
divyvicki chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
Wow, Bella needs to increase her self esteem. So glad I'm reading this as a completed story so I don't have to wait for updates. How about a chapter of "After Jane Died"?
divyvicki chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
Loved the chapter. U write such a darling character in EC, it's impossible to dislike him.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 2/4/2015
Glad that's over.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
That's what happens when u keep secrets. Wonder what Bella's is.
2,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »