Reviews for Intelligere
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Honestly I'm so disappointed in this story because to me Nero should have the upper hand Since he is none to be stronger than sbastin in the manga as we discover that he roels the lower world
NeoAlchemist chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Oh la la (fan girl scream) ! No no i don't consider it as yaoi at all and i find it so entertaining that they're rival best friends or something similar to that despite their different ranks! I also love your writing style. Aw i wonder what would happen next . Would they enter the human world? Would they still be friends? Or forget about each other? Or... Aigh, i cant wait ! Looking forward to what you have next for this awesome cross-over ;) I know writers feed on reviews, so this is an encouragement from me to you
Captain Eric chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I was desperately hoping there would be a crossover with Sebastian and Neuro, and look what I've found! I'm so glad you wrote this, and with little to no spelling errors as well.
Fressia chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I've always liked this pairing. Thank you for making my dreams come true
BlackRitual chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh, my goodness, I really DID enjoy this. :)

Aside from the first two immense blocks of paragraphs, this was a very well done story. The chess game, and the facts about parrots and ravens made this VERY entertaining. Honestly, I wish I could say more. :) But I simply can't capture my feelings when reading this fic in words. Thank you so much. masterfully written. I'm sure that you could write a wonderful Kuroshitsuji X Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro story anytime you wished.
ApplesauceLady chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
was the suggestiveness at the end towards something..naughty?
yorushihe chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
haha~ cool :D

I liked this :)

pretty amusing and interesting~! XD

though, I still dunno if I prefer Ravens or Parrots... ermm... My Pet parrot is named Blondie though, and I'm sure he is smarter than me~! (not a blond pun~! or is it...)... but he learned to trick us into giving him cookies~ one thing I never learned to do! (what a neat trick to have a few years ago T.T when I wanted cookies and mom never gave me any before dinner)

gah~! .