Reviews for Hakubi Potter Harry
Red Death chapter 11 . 4/16
I hope you pick this story up again someday, it's really good!
Red Death chapter 1 . 4/15
You certainly like to summarize huge plot events that should be fleshed out into actual story. Also, your tendency to use things like "Oh yes, and..." And "Of course," and "But anyway," and "Hey," when you start describing things, people, and major events give the impression that your just making things up right then and there, just sticking it into the narrative at any point because "oooh, this would be COOL!"

I like this idea, but it needs a LOT of cleanup.
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 3/4
Update please
kat1017 chapter 11 . 2/27
please update this story, it is too good to just be forgotten and left unfinished.
David Brown chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
The only thing I don't like about this fic is that it hasn't been updated in six years. It's a great story that I read only just today. I hope that someday, I'll be able to read about Harry's decision as to who to take to the Yule Ball. Best friend Haku? Sweet Sasami? Everyone's favorite Wobbly, Luna? Persuasive Daphne? All of them?

And what will happen when Harry confronts another boggart in the Third Task Maze? All of the girls slicing Kagato with swords of light? Or maybe a crumple-horned snorkack bites Kagato's head off?

If you ever get back to this, it would be awesome. If not, thanks for an engaging story.
Lord-Chrono chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
Please I hope you continue the story!
powermachine79 chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
great story hoping to read more chapters sometime :)
StrongGuy159 chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
Cool story continue please.
CatWriter chapter 11 . 2/21/2015
Really good story, nice handling and blending of the HP universe with Tenchi Muyo universe. I hope you update soon. It's really good.
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
it's addition not addiction
Lojfd chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Could you please update. I really like this fanfic.
Ddragon21 chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I hope you update this at some point.
Alex2909 chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
interesting story. love how harry acts. the looks of the harem are really promising
harrysowl chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
To bad the story stalled
MayumiRose chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
I am following this fic in case you come back to it.