Reviews for Hakubi Potter Harry
Currahee506 chapter 11 . 6/30
More please
tf chapter 9 . 11/29/2019
wtf randoms fucking nobodeys fuck them who cares
Lerris chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
I read through part of 4. I'd recommend trying to stay truer to the characters, which of course is made more difficult by Harry being adopted. Harry doesn't really feel like Harry Potter. Also, you can't really bring the whole crew into the Harry Potter world without tilting it.
Princess Asuna chapter 11 . 1/13/2018
I am sad this story seems dead v_v
JDS62 chapter 11 . 10/27/2017
As always I live in hope that good fics like this are actually still being worked on, I know that they are probably not but still, I can only hope.
Bronze chapter 8 . 9/25/2017
This whole Tri-wizards thing was one of the stupidest that England, France and Bulgaria ever thought up! In the last one they lost ALL three champions! So this time they make the first task getting a phony egg from a nesting mother dragon. That shows just how brain damaged the magical world of Europe is! All magicals know you leave a nesting dragon alone! Even the dragon handlers back off and they're trained to handle them! Maybe next time they should force the head of all three or more schools...better yet, All three ministers of magic be force to compete and face whatever deadly and/or dangerous beast is the first task. Perhaps if they all die the rest of their governments would realize it's too dangerous for students of any age to do. Though, if Fudgewacker is still minister, I doubt he would believe he had to compete nor it was as dangerous as he was told. I do believe his IQ would measure somewhere in the negative numbers.
Bronze chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
Are you nucking futs?! Snape only loves himself! He has KNOW OF Harry since birth but never KNOWN him personally! Yet he belittles him because of a grudge against his father. Then we have the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder himself. He can't secure a birdfeeder against squirrels never mind something as important as the Goblet of Fire! As security for such an important artifact and prevent tampering he put an age line around it. Now granted in the British magical world all they know how to play is Quidditch. So an age line would stop most Purebloods. However Muggle-borns know of many other sports that would easily get around that age line. And yet none of them even thought of them. Thus I must assume that the longer they're in the magical world the more their common sense leaves them. Or maybe it's a case of magical brainrot? Either way the longer they're in that world the stupider they seem to get.
Bronze chapter 5 . 9/25/2017
Are they wizard or just natural born morons? They're in the middle of nowhere being chased by an angry bear and not one of them thinks to stun it?! The three of them DO NOT belong in any of the four houses of Hogwarts! Alright, I'll give you that Crab and Goyle have fewer brain cells then a gnat so would never think of it. However, what's Malfumed's excuse? Crab and Goyle are nothing more then hired muscle, bodyguards to keep Malfumed and his mouth from being pounded to moosh. Cunning? Malfumed doesn't know what the word means never mind have any!
Red Death chapter 11 . 4/16/2017
I hope you pick this story up again someday, it's really good!
Red Death chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
You certainly like to summarize huge plot events that should be fleshed out into actual story. Also, your tendency to use things like "Oh yes, and..." And "Of course," and "But anyway," and "Hey," when you start describing things, people, and major events give the impression that your just making things up right then and there, just sticking it into the narrative at any point because "oooh, this would be COOL!"

I like this idea, but it needs a LOT of cleanup.
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 3/4/2017
Update please
kat1017 chapter 11 . 2/27/2017
please update this story, it is too good to just be forgotten and left unfinished.
David Brown chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
The only thing I don't like about this fic is that it hasn't been updated in six years. It's a great story that I read only just today. I hope that someday, I'll be able to read about Harry's decision as to who to take to the Yule Ball. Best friend Haku? Sweet Sasami? Everyone's favorite Wobbly, Luna? Persuasive Daphne? All of them?

And what will happen when Harry confronts another boggart in the Third Task Maze? All of the girls slicing Kagato with swords of light? Or maybe a crumple-horned snorkack bites Kagato's head off?

If you ever get back to this, it would be awesome. If not, thanks for an engaging story.
Lord-Chrono chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
Please I hope you continue the story!
powermachine79 chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
great story hoping to read more chapters sometime :)