Reviews for Hakubi Potter Harry
David Brown chapter 11 . 8/7
The only thing I don't like about this fic is that it hasn't been updated in six years. It's a great story that I read only just today. I hope that someday, I'll be able to read about Harry's decision as to who to take to the Yule Ball. Best friend Haku? Sweet Sasami? Everyone's favorite Wobbly, Luna? Persuasive Daphne? All of them?

And what will happen when Harry confronts another boggart in the Third Task Maze? All of the girls slicing Kagato with swords of light? Or maybe a crumple-horned snorkack bites Kagato's head off?

If you ever get back to this, it would be awesome. If not, thanks for an engaging story.
Lord-Chrono chapter 11 . 4/18
Please I hope you continue the story!
powermachine79 chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
great story hoping to read more chapters sometime :)
StrongGuy159 chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
Cool story continue please.
CatWriter chapter 11 . 2/21/2015
Really good story, nice handling and blending of the HP universe with Tenchi Muyo universe. I hope you update soon. It's really good.
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
it's addition not addiction
Lojfd chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Could you please update. I really like this fanfic.
Ddragon21 chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I hope you update this at some point.
Alex2909 chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
interesting story. love how harry acts. the looks of the harem are really promising
harrysowl chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
To bad the story stalled
MayumiRose chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
I am following this fic in case you come back to it.
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
You do realize that the individuals who took harry from his home just because they were curious about him should be arrested for kidnapping a toddler. By the same reasoning everyone who new about it would be considered accomplices. Given Harry's popularity and position a a British wizarding icon it would be a massive political and legal disaster. Also how does the Japanese ministry get away with killing post owls sent to private citizens. By the same reasoning hedwig would be killed the first time harry uses her to send a letter from england to so family living in Japan
willam and jack and jake chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 10/18/2013