Reviews for A Thing of Radiance
Callista Wolfwood chapter 22 . 2/12
Update!
Why hide the fact that she's pregnant? I don't get what that will do and BOBBY should know that JOHN killed HIS very first grandchild.
Thenchick chapter 22 . 2/3
Post more plz
mylove24 chapter 22 . 2/3
Great update. The boys guilt and Chloe being scard is crushing me. I really hope they work things out. They all need each other. Bobby is scary.
Elex Black chapter 22 . 2/3
This latest chapter was just long enough- and gave just enough information- to make me suffer more. I love stories that build a believable alternate world and this story is in my top three. I had believed the story to be on an indefinite hiatus and I wanted to cry. Now you've updated and I am in more agony! You are very good at balancing conflict with the other major elements of the story (fantasy, romance, family). Waiting to see how everything is resolved is torture for those without learned patience(me!)

I love and hate you. So, for you, I will wait.

klu chapter 22 . 2/3
Thank you, Thankyouthankyouthankyou for updating this again.
I love your work and when I saw the update was here, I just went back to Ch#1 and began again for the full 'Shadowglove effect'. (Imagine this sounding like Becky Rosen) "It was Awe-some!"

I truly imagine if SPN had done an episode with both Pam and Missouri, the show wouldn't have had the banter between the women be as fun as you have here. You really capture them well.

I'm excited to learn more about what Adam's role will be in the Sanctuary.

And I think that you've done a wonderful job getting the tension up and palpable between Dean and Sam. I'm also enjoying the way you make me feel the their guilt toward Chloe and her obvious apprehension about telling them about her pregnancy. I look forward to that convo, and to Bobby's reaction to that, too. Speaking of, I'm loving Bobby's current 'torture' of making them sweat, waiting for his bog blow up over them and their 'defiling hid daughter'.

Thanks for writing and making a chapter that was (as always) definitely worth the wait.
flaming-amber chapter 22 . 2/3
Hott diggidy dawg. I hate to see all this tension but Ive always loved darker creatures and so I really enjoyed the coming of the minotaurs and them greeting the lighthouse.

I do enjoy all these roles that you have - from obvious ones like Lighthouse, Acolyte, Guardians, Envoy and now? Progenitor? He sounds a lot like John if you ask me.

Chapters later and I still hate him.
Sailor Silver Cosmos chapter 22 . 2/3
The smile i had when i found out that you updated this story thank you! Another great chapter as always!
Veronica chapter 22 . 2/3
Just awesome...I love Chloe...Please update!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 22 . 2/3
Man, this just keeps getting better and better; can't wait to see where this goes next.
fire in my eyes chapter 21 . 2/2
I love this and hope you update soon. I was hooked from the very beginning and didn't stop reading all day till it was done. Please update soon. Best crossover ever.
Chrystal chapter 21 . 1/27
Awesome update. Absolutely love it can't wait to read more. Sam/Chloe and Dean/Chloe sooooooo super hot.
kylynnjen chapter 21 . 1/6
Ohh I can't wait until you come back to this. Fantastic story. I love that you use Missouri in this. She is such an under utilized character. Kripke had her character in one episode and then we never see her again.
ChickInBlack chapter 14 . 1/1
I just started watching supernatural and John Winchester looks like he could be my dads twin in season 2. Its creepy.
hentai18ancilla chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
I hope they work out their 3 way relationship...!