Reviews for A Thing of Radiance
El Neneo chapter 22 . 3/28
Please, please, please update this fic! It's one of my absolute favourites and I neeeeed to know what happens next x
lachicarebelde22 chapter 22 . 6/21/2016
Hope you keep writing it
AonGealach chapter 22 . 5/7/2016
I just re-read this for the millionth time. Please update soon!
Anglise chapter 10 . 5/4/2016
Sam's roommate was a Girl
Anglise chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
That was some funny shit
Maintenant chapter 22 . 4/6/2016
I've never watched Supernatural. Never watched Smallville. But I am entirely addicted to your stories, especially your threesome stories. This one is no exception. All of this had been amazing! It's so well-written! I absolutely adore this! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Alsc Petrelli Winchester Stark chapter 22 . 2/17/2016
Oh my god, I am so in love with this story. Seriously. One of the best I've ever read. I read it in under3 how's and I seriously can't wait to see what happens next!
DJKM1980 chapter 22 . 1/1/2016
great story, hope you continue with it
Callista Wolfwood chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
Update!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
Why hide the fact that she's pregnant? I don't get what that will do and BOBBY should know that JOHN killed HIS very first grandchild.
Thenchick chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
Post more plz
mylove24 chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
Great update. The boys guilt and Chloe being scard is crushing me. I really hope they work things out. They all need each other. Bobby is scary.
Elex Black chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
This latest chapter was just long enough- and gave just enough information- to make me suffer more. I love stories that build a believable alternate world and this story is in my top three. I had believed the story to be on an indefinite hiatus and I wanted to cry. Now you've updated and I am in more agony! You are very good at balancing conflict with the other major elements of the story (fantasy, romance, family). Waiting to see how everything is resolved is torture for those without learned patience(me!)

I love and hate you. So, for you, I will wait.

klu chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
Thank you, Thankyouthankyouthankyou for updating this again.
I love your work and when I saw the update was here, I just went back to Ch#1 and began again for the full 'Shadowglove effect'. (Imagine this sounding like Becky Rosen) "It was Awe-some!"

I truly imagine if SPN had done an episode with both Pam and Missouri, the show wouldn't have had the banter between the women be as fun as you have here. You really capture them well.

I'm excited to learn more about what Adam's role will be in the Sanctuary.

And I think that you've done a wonderful job getting the tension up and palpable between Dean and Sam. I'm also enjoying the way you make me feel the their guilt toward Chloe and her obvious apprehension about telling them about her pregnancy. I look forward to that convo, and to Bobby's reaction to that, too. Speaking of, I'm loving Bobby's current 'torture' of making them sweat, waiting for his bog blow up over them and their 'defiling hid daughter'.

Thanks for writing and making a chapter that was (as always) definitely worth the wait.
masoxrista chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
Hott diggidy dawg. I hate to see all this tension but Ive always loved darker creatures and so I really enjoyed the coming of the minotaurs and them greeting the lighthouse.

I do enjoy all these roles that you have - from obvious ones like Lighthouse, Acolyte, Guardians, Envoy and now? Progenitor? He sounds a lot like John if you ask me.

Chapters later and I still hate him.