Reviews for The Presence of all Light
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh Severus.

And Luna... "Peace...tastes like snow".
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hey!

This was beautiful. I loved the way you described things, and Severus and Luna are great. Good work! :D

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very well done-this story shows a brief moment of peace, and perhaps the only human encounter Headmaster Snape had that final year.
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Sweeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee et! Loved it dude.
WunjoX9 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I like this quite a lot, that the Headmaster needs a time to recharge and contemplate maybe to steel himself for what has to be done is touching. This must be around the time of Pro. Snape sending the silver doe to Harry? And I so love Luna. I have always imagined that Severus accepts her oddities as her spirit is tranquil. Something he never has had a moment of perhaps.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I was looking for the "LIKE" button but then I realized FF doesn't have one. I think I spend too much time on Facebook :)

Anyways, wonderful one-shot as always :)
whitehound chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Very nice, although I can't help wondering how much inner peace could be obtained in a wood one knew had Acromantulas in it. But perhaps there's some barrier which keeps them further into the woods.
Slinkiee chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
The imagery is breathtaking.
notjustme22 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
sehr stimmungsvoll, fast schon poetisch – mit anderen Worten wirklich toll zu lesen! und es passt sehr gut zu der verschneiten Landschaft, die wir gerade haben

bin leider immer noch nicht dazu gekommen, deine beiden anderen neuen Geschichten (weiter) zu lesen – trotzdem erstmal ein Frohes Neues Jahr und bis bald...
junewilliams7 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
You write so beautifully. I'm glad Luna and Severus had each other for comfort, even just to sit together without conversation. Thanks for sharing this!
watin77 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
wow, you come up with such great things. this had some lovely little lines in it, like "he daren't see what he'd done to the purity" and the idea that peace should taste like snow. i'm so glad i put you on author alerts!
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is excellent. The imagery is cool. Keep smiling. :-)
Ysidro chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
*sob* All I could think of was the movie Snow Cake *sob* That was wonderfully crafted :D Oddly enough, I actually drew a pic that could easily fit into this story :D Who knew?

Absolutely amazing.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
wow it was a good one thanks
Cassiopeia823 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
If anyone would know, it would be Luna. Where I am, there is also a blanket of snow covering everything. But it's too cold to venture out right now; -35c/-31f. Still, I can understand why he'd want to be out with the snow, and why he'd think of his footfalls marring it's purity. I often feel the same way.