Reviews for Fallen Companion
Nightraze chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Really well written. *sob* i cried while reading this. I'm adding this to my favs.
Wahhhh chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
That was awesome and so very in character . But you killed the dog. Wahhhhh T_T
Cenwyn chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I very nearly cried on this one. You hit all the companions dead on including Morrigan. That is exactly how she would have reacted in the story and just love it!
patricia dugan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow. First, as a dog lover...tears. Second, as a DA:O lover...this quite sums up the whole Morri/M Warden thing. Wonderful . Ivery much enjoyed this, thank you for writing.
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Sad story but I do like it. Nearly made me cry.
Zute chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow! What an amazing story. I loved Morrigan's emotional confusion.
mutive chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oooh...poor dog. :( And I do rather like Morrigan's way of mourning the creature, despite that it is just a silly domesticated wolf.
Aziethe chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Really enjoyed this. Morrigan's reactions were perfect, and her inner voice was very believable, especially the musings about her relationships and the ritual to come.
Lvl2DragonTamer chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
You nailed Morrigan, in all her complexity. Not an easy feat, that. This story was heartwrenching and beautiful, well done.
paxm chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Beautifully written. One of my favorite DAO pieces. Your portrayal of Morrigan's grief and how she deals with it is very insightful.
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Grade A story! You put action, tragedy, and even a little romance all in one package. There's nothing better than that! I loved reading every part of it. Wonderful job!
Madison Desdemona chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love this story! Well done!
Hekateras chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Beautiful, and Morrigan is so perfectly in character, grieving in her own so very characteristic, derisive, hostile way.
nissepisse chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
A very touching story showing a bit of morrigans humanity that too many writers here seem to ignore or not have experienced in game. Well written, wondering if there will be more :D
death 2 4kids999 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was a great story. Even Shale showed us he/she cared.