Reviews for Two of a Kind
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Your story is the best one I've read so far on . Please keep writing!
breadandchoc chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Oh excellent - things are starting to piece together! Again, I enjoyed the neatness of your writing and, in particular, the dialogue. Everyone I knew seemed in character, which is always a massive plus for me. Mei Ling, what are you up to? Or is she being used by someone else? Is there going to be a light romance angle? I'm all for that but somehow, I don't think you are. Looking forward to your next installment - and hoping it won't take as long! :)
Trainalf chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Interesting...I wonder what'll happen at dinner?
Chris Zulas the Birkin Fan chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
This is... great! A little bit of bad grammar here and there, but nothing to take away overall from the main story. 4/5
Trainalf chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
This is a great story, update it soon please!
Biohazrd23 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Wow, this is amazing, please continue with it. I can really see how this might happen in the Hitman series and is written very well. Suspenseful cliffhangers and great dialogue. Dont like the mental image of Agent 47 in the shower lol. If possible, can you please try to make the chapters a little longer and thats all the complaints i have about it.
Refuse the Reuse chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Fantastic!

simple as, i can't wait for the next chap

x
Refuse the Reuse chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is amazing... the first line drew me in strait away, it is utterly fab!

x
ita-chan01 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
:) i like keep on going your doing really good
breadandchoc chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
wow, very fascinating suspense story here, and a well set-up story despite the brevity of the chapters.

thanks for this, i look forward to your next installment :)
dogsthorne chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
most interesting. i liked how your writing was clear and neat, without waffle. it fit the piece well. a few punctuation mistakes, largely regarding dialogue (e.g. it should be "Forgive me father, for I have failed." OR "Forgive me father, for I have failed," said 47 solemnly. NOT a conglomeration of both), but otherwise, it reads smoothly enough. Do continue :)