Reviews for Bonding With Asuka
Raziel104 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I want to see what Asuka does to Shinji. :D
KILO151998 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Really funny! Having Shinji tie Asuka up and all, can't get any better then that. Unless you added a monkey!:-)
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Good story but you need to add a second chapter so Asuka can torture can do her version of Abu Ghraib (I don't condone torture but Asuka doing some of those Shinji with Misato taking photo is something I can see)
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was funny.

I would why Shinji was blushing so much regarding Misato though, rather suspect. _

Good job. _
colby brown chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
rysenkari here's a story request:

title: champion kidnapped

story: cynthia the sinnoh pokemon champion has had another battling day (with her being the victor of course), team galactic cyrus handgags her and ties her up and gags her with tape and takes her to his team galactic hq (sorry if it is kind of lame summary) and in your devianart account the same stuff happens except jo and natalia handgag her and tie her up with tape. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRY THIS IDEA!

say something if you like this idea.
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
oh i like this i swear when i was reading this i had a shit grin of and i have to amit this is funny i wish you would do a second chapter
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
lol XD awesome fic

you should do one with Asuka now
gunman chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
How can you say this is 'complete' when you're just getting started?

I mean, I would love to see Asuka tie Shinji up and then hurt him, only to realize that she did hurt him and that she was a real bitch to him.

Seriously, you need to continue this, maybe take off the 'complete' sign on this story.

I never knew that Shinji had a foot fetish.

And it's not like he was trying to be malicious about it, he was just tickling her. Unless Asuka considered it to be a weakness or something?

Write on!
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Y'okay umm... what kind of comment can I leave to a fic like this that doesn't sound even scarier than the fic was at times?

Well, at least Misato actually did teach Shinji *something*? LOL
DCL1981 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
this really needs another chapter or 2
ODST Recruit chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I've heard of having a bonding moment with someone but never a literal one.
bob chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
absolutely unbelievable, unlikely, out of character, and without merit. But supremely tasty, nonetheless.

Bravo