Reviews for Elemental Harry
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Good
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
I loved it
chocolateverries chapter 12 . 11/9/2017
I absolutely loved every word of this!
Tiffany Smithi chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I am being routinely assaulted by varying ideas for new fanfictions - I know I can't keep up with them all, so I made bullet-pointed list of all the ideas I have had. I don't have titles yet, but a smal summary is sufficient to (I think) remind me of what my idea was when I'm ready do work on it. It helps alot, although some are rather ferocious still.
Oh and my phone broke. Goodbye, 10 ideas!
Anyway, writing them down seems to help a lot. Try that. It's much better than having a dozen one-chapter-so-far stories and readers complaining about how it's never getting updated. Trust me. It's not happened, but I can only imagine, I'm barely keeping up with two or three as it is.
I LOVE your story so far!
~~Tiffany Smith ( the i is added on in my FFN name cuz Tiffany Smith was already taken)
Thisisaprettylongusername chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
This is one of my favorite stories, and it disappoints me that it's so short. I want it to keep going for at least 50 more chapters. So, does anyone have a suggestion for another story with H/G and both being elementals/elementalists?
vysirez chapter 6 . 10/30/2017
I know it's an older story, but I'm rather disappointed that the punishment for attempted murder in front of a room full of witnesses is point loss and detention.
Paddybee chapter 12 . 10/20/2017
Lovely! please may we have some more?
Thanks for this
Paddybee
Sarah Wang chapter 12 . 10/5/2017
Dude

Who da spy?
KrazyNerd05 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
I love this story amazing twist to the original story
Blackpantherprince chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
Interesting start... sooo sweet, intense and romantic... yeah, their bonding does indeed seem a lot like imprinting... refreshing with the 1 person perspective. :)
williamsim chapter 12 . 8/7/2017
Awesome story thank you
justanfanboy chapter 3 . 6/18/2017
dont know if the missing part is the abuse of harry or the bond, but its really good to add. awesome story so far hope it keeps this wat
mdauben chapter 12 . 6/5/2017
I'm sorry I didn't review before this. I just discovered your story and have been reading it straight through! It's been a fun and exciting ride. Your writing was very good and the storyline was great. Thanks for sharing
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 12 . 5/2/2017
Very good story thanks for writing it!