Reviews for Elemental Harry
Tomon chapter 12 . 4/6
I read this story a long time ago on SIYE, at that time it was not even finished. It happened to me before but I always love how I encounter some of these very enjoyable stories again here on fanfiction site :)

I really liked both Harry and Ginny abilities even if they may be really too powerful. Still it's far from any kind of Omnipotence and if it's well writen than I have nothing against a very powerful Harry stories.
Still if elementalist comes always in pair, I wonder about the four youngster :) Who is going to their significant other? :) Seems like there will be quite a boon in elementalist.

Very good story.
EzVibe chapter 12 . 4/1
Another brilliant story from one of my all time favourite authors
Oh my god! I almost want to bitch slap Cho Chang! (I'm not a violent person but I think this calls for some imaginary violence..)
Somebody chapter 2 . 2/21
Haha. 'People just couldn't burst into flame'
So wrong, Harry, you don't know how false that is. _wink_
sylvelle chapter 9 . 2/19
You do not have to kill anyone. We have lost enough.
sylvelle chapter 8 . 2/19
Hope to see more of War Against Voldemort.. I think the last is 2012? Anyway no killing happens in
War, and I'm not sure what JKR was trying espouse in the books with Dumbledore endless second chances/
Angelina Roongta chapter 12 . 1/8
wow! Reading this was amazing! I wish something similar would be written for James and Lily but the world seems to prefer the Boy-who-lived! Excellent story!
aheartofwords chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Wow! What do I say? I loved everything about this story. I have zero complaints. This is only the second "super Harry" story I've read but the other one had him as just a "super wizard" rather than having a different set of power like the elements. I enjoyed every second of this fic, especially the relationship between H&G! I'm a major fan of theirs so this was right up my alley! Thanks for writing it!
nayin17 chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Super love this story and I love their kid's names
nayin17 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
I hate controlling Hermoine and the cow Cho
nayin17 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Super love this chapter
nayin17 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Good explanation why Harry was with cow Cho before Ginny. Hate Cho
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Love Super Harry and Ginny stories...
Mabel Riddle chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Love it all reading it for the second time
X chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Most people would say that the Western elements are Water, Wind, Earth and Fire. However, that's rather limited. Fluid, Gas, Solid, and Energy encompasses so much more - as 'pure' elements. But there would also be combined elements, such as Storm (fluid, gas & energy), etc.