Reviews for Elemental Harry
Janie.ohio chapter 12 . 5/5
I really enjoyed this one. it was fun, different, and not too convoluted. great job.
scimas chapter 12 . 4/5
Another excellent story! The choice of wording in the first person could be improved in certain places (mostly past present tense changes), but perfect otherwise. Though I'm surprised that you chose the name Albus William instead of Charlie Something.
amyrlinengineer chapter 12 . 3/30
Loved it! I'm a sucker for superpower fics where both Harry AND his partner are crazy awesome. Well done, and thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Huffing101Badger chapter 12 . 3/7
So if elemental is tes come in pairs does that mean that those kids have a soul mate out there somewhere
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 12 . 2/8
I really enjoyed this story.
trekkifulron chapter 12 . 1/31
Interesting fic. The Super!Harry Super!Ginny was a bit much even as it was entertaining. I liked how the bond effected them both.
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Good
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
I loved it
salvadorean.writer chapter 12 . 11/9/2017
I absolutely loved every word of this!
Tiffany Smithi chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I am being routinely assaulted by varying ideas for new fanfictions - I know I can't keep up with them all, so I made bullet-pointed list of all the ideas I have had. I don't have titles yet, but a smal summary is sufficient to (I think) remind me of what my idea was when I'm ready do work on it. It helps alot, although some are rather ferocious still.
Oh and my phone broke. Goodbye, 10 ideas!
Anyway, writing them down seems to help a lot. Try that. It's much better than having a dozen one-chapter-so-far stories and readers complaining about how it's never getting updated. Trust me. It's not happened, but I can only imagine, I'm barely keeping up with two or three as it is.
I LOVE your story so far!
~~Tiffany Smith ( the i is added on in my FFN name cuz Tiffany Smith was already taken)
Thisisaprettylongusername chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
This is one of my favorite stories, and it disappoints me that it's so short. I want it to keep going for at least 50 more chapters. So, does anyone have a suggestion for another story with H/G and both being elementals/elementalists?
vysirez chapter 6 . 10/30/2017
I know it's an older story, but I'm rather disappointed that the punishment for attempted murder in front of a room full of witnesses is point loss and detention.
Paddybee chapter 12 . 10/20/2017
Lovely! please may we have some more?
Thanks for this