Reviews for Elemental Harry
FirePhoenix86 chapter 12 . 2/7
I love stories about Elements and being able to control or wield the elements. For some reason good ones are hard to find. I am very glad to have found yours. :) Excellent story!
flooingfleur chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
Why do all the assurances that Ginny isn't pregnant only serve to increase my suspicions that she actually is?
Ravenfeather2002 chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
I love this story so far! It would be good if Harry could carry a bottle of Amortenia with him so he could smell it if he and Ginny were separated for too long. That would make things a lot easier.
natalieeannee chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
This was a great read! Awesome writing, awesome plot. I loved this!

I was so pleasantly surprised when Harry says "Oh, you mean besides James dousing the room with water?". So great.

Will the kids be able to control their elemental affinity enough not to burn others? Fire in hair seems fairly dangerous unless you are Harry and Ginny; and I imagine Lily hangs out with people outside of the family.

Thanks for writing!
cruzcartoon chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
A good story. And looking forward to the rest of your hp stories. Wondering though if you ever thought about a harry/ginny/daphne story.
Epeefencer chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
ACtually the eye of a huricane is quite calm.
Tomon chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
I read this story a long time ago on SIYE, at that time it was not even finished. It happened to me before but I always love how I encounter some of these very enjoyable stories again here on fanfiction site :)

I really liked both Harry and Ginny abilities even if they may be really too powerful. Still it's far from any kind of Omnipotence and if it's well writen than I have nothing against a very powerful Harry stories.
Still if elementalist comes always in pair, I wonder about the four youngster :) Who is going to their significant other? :) Seems like there will be quite a boon in elementalist.

Very good story.
EzVibe chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
Another brilliant story from one of my all time favourite authors
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
Oh my god! I almost want to bitch slap Cho Chang! (I'm not a violent person but I think this calls for some imaginary violence..)
Somebody chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Haha. 'People just couldn't burst into flame'
So wrong, Harry, you don't know how false that is. _wink_
sylvelle chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
You do not have to kill anyone. We have lost enough.
sylvelle chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
Hope to see more of War Against Voldemort.. I think the last is 2012? Anyway no killing happens in
War, and I'm not sure what JKR was trying espouse in the books with Dumbledore endless second chances/
PrincessBlonde chapter 12 . 1/8/2015
wow! Reading this was amazing! I wish something similar would be written for James and Lily but the world seems to prefer the Boy-who-lived! Excellent story!
aheartofwords chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Wow! What do I say? I loved everything about this story. I have zero complaints. This is only the second "super Harry" story I've read but the other one had him as just a "super wizard" rather than having a different set of power like the elements. I enjoyed every second of this fic, especially the relationship between H&G! I'm a major fan of theirs so this was right up my alley! Thanks for writing it!
nayin17 chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Super love this story and I love their kid's names