Reviews for Elemental Harry
Hadami chapter 2 . 8/28
I really hope you didn't intend this Harry to be cannon before this fic starts, because this Harry thinks very differently than cannon Harry.
mumphie chapter 12 . 8/18
This is a fun story. I enjoyed it. Though, like any of your readers, I dislike First Person stories. But, like you said, this is YOUR story and you can write it the way you want it to be!
mumphie chapter 1 . 8/18
An intriguing beginning!
pi3141dg chapter 1 . 8/6
I have just read the first chapter but I already love it, the last bit made me laugh to the point where my roomate
This is WONDERFUL! I would very much mistake this for J.K Rowling's work if I haden't searched fanfiction. Keep writing and always remember that your readers love you!
I know it's way too late but, the can Voldermort PLSSSSSSSSS die? It's such an orrigannnalllll ideaaaaa. Thanks
Ho
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 3/30
Ginny is supposed to be 15 yet she acts like a 5 year old
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2019
Malfoy gets point deductions and detentions for attempted murder? That doesn't seem right
pix25 chapter 12 . 12/9/2019
This is the second time I am reading this story and I love the elemental idea :)
christinemarie13 chapter 12 . 10/11/2019
I enjoyed this. And for a moment I thought it had to be Tonks who was the traitor since I couldn’t think of another female it could be and am glad that it wasn’t. I also momentarily thought it was Hermione as soon as the traitor’s POV was started and that was even more sad to think. Although the POV style you used may have been more difficult, it added to the mystery. I generally figure mysteries out at the beginning and it dampens the experience but this kept me guessing until the reveal.
Winlyn chapter 12 . 10/9/2019
You know...

I think this is the first time I have seen a traitor in the order of the phoenix who isn't Snape...
I liked this! It was sweet and awesome and warmed my chuuni heart.

Thank you for the story!

-Winlyn
sbmcneil chapter 7 . 8/18/2019
The relationship between Harry and Ginny is lovely! Hermione is acting like a b*tch! How is it any of her business? She freaks out is they say one swear word, she's already tried to plan all of Ginny's time for the rest of the year, and is apparently hanging out around Harry and Ginny's room waiting to reprimand them for their misdeeds. Why are they friends with her? I really don't understand Ron's reaction. His sister is in love and getting married! Why would his reaction be anger? Shouldn't he be happy for them? I'm not saying that either of them are acting out of character or anything, its just the worst of their personalities.
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 8/2/2019
Opened chapter 2. Started to read AN. Immediately jumped back to give a review.

First, there are a bunch of OP! Godlike! HP fics. This is the first elemental variant I've read. I like the concept.

HP canon is full of fanservice and extremism ( nearly-blind-without-his-glasses little first year Harry gets on a broom for the first time and is immediately able to fly like an international quidditch star.). So having Ginny and Harry manifest power with control from the beginning is consistent with canon.

Harry is obsessed with appearing normal. He generally projects a public facade of acceptance and freaks out in private. I thought that his response at end of chapter one was very consistent with canon character.
Qarz chapter 7 . 1/25/2019
It's an okay story but Harry is sooo pathetic here.