Reviews for Elemental Harry
Miss Millie chapter 12 . 5/30
Hello,
I really enjoy your stories, yo u give us more than stress, stress, stress! Then 1/2 half of a ch of happy ever after.
thanks for the ride for the 4th time.
The8thMarauder chapter 2 . 3/30
Why would you switch to first person like that urgh. Sorry cant finish this
I LOVE IT chapter 12 . 12/12/2020
OOOOO I LOVE THIS BOOK 100% AND THAT’S ALL THERE IS TO IT

:)3
Caduken chapter 3 . 9/22/2020
Harry is a whiny piece of shit throwing a tantrum.
He reminds me of Dudley when he didn't get enough presents for his birthday.
Ginny has to placate him, like Petunia does Dudley.
Hadami chapter 2 . 8/28/2020
I really hope you didn't intend this Harry to be cannon before this fic starts, because this Harry thinks very differently than cannon Harry.
mumphie chapter 12 . 8/18/2020
This is a fun story. I enjoyed it. Though, like any of your readers, I dislike First Person stories. But, like you said, this is YOUR story and you can write it the way you want it to be!
mumphie chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
An intriguing beginning!
pi3141dg chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
I have just read the first chapter but I already love it, the last bit made me laugh to the point where my roomate
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2020
This is WONDERFUL! I would very much mistake this for J.K Rowling's work if I haden't searched fanfiction. Keep writing and always remember that your readers love you!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2020
I know it's way too late but, the can Voldermort PLSSSSSSSSS die? It's such an orrigannnalllll ideaaaaa. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
Ho
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Ginny is supposed to be 15 yet she acts like a 5 year old
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2019
Malfoy gets point deductions and detentions for attempted murder? That doesn't seem right
pix25 chapter 12 . 12/9/2019
This is the second time I am reading this story and I love the elemental idea :)
christinemarie13 chapter 12 . 10/11/2019
I enjoyed this. And for a moment I thought it had to be Tonks who was the traitor since I couldn’t think of another female it could be and am glad that it wasn’t. I also momentarily thought it was Hermione as soon as the traitor’s POV was started and that was even more sad to think. Although the POV style you used may have been more difficult, it added to the mystery. I generally figure mysteries out at the beginning and it dampens the experience but this kept me guessing until the reveal.