Reviews for Pup
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I hate that you're abandoning this story. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not but I really did and do. Is there any chance that you might decide to continue with this story? It's really unusual but very interesting.
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Will you come back to this story...I would like o know more between Noah/Tony and Gibbs
shirley bremner chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
i'm sorry you've stepped away from your stories. Ireally enjoyed the ones I read. I am a 58yr old women and I have always made it a point to never apologize for what I've done in the past. You have the right to believe in yourself and just live a good life. What that is is up to you.
trout1986 chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Is there going to be more ? Noah is great
trout1986 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I really like Pup. I think you have done a great job.

sarah999 chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
I really like it. It's good. Hope you update soon...
Lightlowemon chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
After re-reading what you have put up for the umpteenth time, I think I may have found a slight continuity error. You talk about Kate in the first chapter, but Gibbs and Tony don't actually meet her till chapter four. Or are the events up to chapter four flashback?
asdlkjflsasjkdfaldkjflkdjlkjal chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Just wanted to say again how much I love this series. Can't wait for the next update!
kutoki chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Please update soon! I want to know what will happen next. Will anyone find out about Noah?
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Well I enjoyed it. I don't find it odd at all! Congrats to you for writing this.
StBridget chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Still enjoying it, still generally well written.

Bringing in the episode felt rocky and didn't really work for me-might do better just keeping it completely separate.
IsobelAnis chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
And their relationship gets deeper! I like how Tony made Gibbs watch Air Force One and that being the reason Gibbs can solve the case (well, maybe not, but it sure helped!)! Also, some puppy playing around, which is always cute. I'm curious to see what will happen next!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
I'll try to wait patiently! What mindset would that be then? Pup?
JaysEmm chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
I love this story, Gibbs is so gentle and caring, but not perfect.

Take care, I hope the plot bunnies/puppies will cooperate again soon.
imagineaworld chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Can't wait for some more...

Will there be sex in this fic at all? Or is it a purely platonic relationship (although quite an an unorthodox one)...?

Please update soon...