Reviews for I'm on Fire
tanseynz chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Hmmm so if he hadn't been so handsome would she have run around after him? Methinks she's just pretending to be 'a friendly townsperson and classmate' to him and herself. Can't say I like this Sookie or Eric much at all.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Lucky for her he responded, otherwise she could have come across as one of those needy girls who always hit on newbies because they can't make friends.
B-Rock525 chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
Great story. I was a little late in finding it but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
gunnymom chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
WRONG! That was the worst April Fool's Joke EVER! :P I was so confused!
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
:0 MY... GOD!
NoEyeDea chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Phew! I was going to get awfully upset with this story...such a tease! :)
NoEyeDea chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
A Cure reference! *love*
NoEyeDea chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Poor Eric...
Math Princess chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
I really like the way you've written Eric and Sookie here - so sweet and in love :-).

Great story!
Eric21468 chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
Loved it sooooo much!
Eric21468 chapter 12 . 10/25/2010
So caring and thoughful. So good to see Eric and Sookie just let go and be together. But were they using condoms the whole time?
Iersseltje chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
I can't believe Eric was a virgin, and why would he be nervous about marriage. He has known Sookie for years and has always known she is the one for him.
Lubadub chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
*huggles my Tray, hearing him giggle after I tell another AWESOME math joke*

Oh hi... this is supposed to be a review, not me being a perv with my AMAZING boyfriend Tray. Have you met him? He's totally sexy and loves my brain.

GRRRRREAT chapter. I loved the Alcide POV! Love how you wrote his voice. FABULOUS!
kgmoll chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
great chapter.
SlackerDee chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
MATH IS DELICIOUS! Even if it gives me a headache.

Loved this chapter! Tray deserves to be happy!

And omigosh Alcide...mmm yummy. You should write more Alcide. That's right more Alcide! RawR

I'm glad that Sookie and Eric are on the same page about marriage. that would be a total Drama Llama if Sookie wanted to get married and he didn't. I can't wait to read more.