Reviews for Clap Diddlee Oh So
Hella-Chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
OMG! I laughed so hard throughout the entire thing! Haha good job I must say! That was sooo much fun to read! Thanks so much for the entertainment :) I hope you continue with this and add more stupid little games like this one here :) But it would be weird wouldn't it? Having Kanda play all these kid's games with the likes of Lavi all the time? But will still be so much fun to read! I look forward to more actually :) I hope you continue.
Also, I'm re-reading your story called "Drugtionary" it was such a well done, perfectly written story that I just can't stop reading it!
Thanks so much for writing this little story. Again, it made me laugh so hard! XD
-Hella-
Hikou no Kokoro chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Really did sound like it was fun to write . . . XD And it was just as enjoyable to read. o/ I love humorous one-shots . . . X3 So far . . . I think "The FAQ on How to Operate a Nintendo DS" was the funniest though Hmmm . . . :\. . . X3 *sigh* That's it. I'm favoriting you. w
Kohikari chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Hm. That sounds like a version of something I know as "Croc-a-dilly-o my croc croc croc / say cinco cinco, cinco cinco sock / follow, follow, stick your head in jello / the teacher's turning yellow / 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!" I'm a Boston native; do you think the differences are regional?
Lavichan chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
What is the game they played? i wan't to play!.

That was a very good stroy by the way!
waterlit chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
well hahaha it's amusing :D
Ellie-Chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This story is so funny i can totally see this happening in the order XD Kanda is going to hafta cut a bunny lol