Reviews for The Orgin of the ghoul: A Vampires Bane
The Avaricious chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Ou-Rex is gone...But she was a brilliant author, and her stories were beyond amazing :( It's always sad when a talented author gives up or just leaves
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
wat the...It was good story but in the manga her moter died by the the inner Moka would never keep a fuckin diary on wat happen day but good story
tsukinopen chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
EmpressMinea chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
Is dat d end of ur fanfiction?
HZG chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
It saddens me that Ou-Rex decided to quit, but whatever her reasons were, godspeed to future. Glad that can at least read some of her stories through K-B here, though frustration from unfinished stories is quite bitter.
SorrowfulShadows chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
OMG Phew I thought this story was gone forever, Thank you for re-posting up this amazing fanfic.

Oh and do you have some more of Ou-Rex's fanfics? Would you please ask Ou-Rex to let you re-post Bloody Haiku (Code Geass fanfic). It's one of the best Code Geass fanfics ever! and i was up to the second last chapter before it got removed :(
Alhazad2003 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Whoa, so nice we got this masterpiece back. A pity there are several that will never be finished, that pains me more than anything. But, we can be happy with what we've gotten back, at least I definitely can. Thank you very much, Knight-Bishop, you're a lifesaver. And if you're still reading at least, Ou-Rex, may we meet again sometime down the road. Until then...
FriedRice84 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Damn, that really sucks to hear! Ou-Rex wrote some of the best RV fics on here. This is definitely one of them.

I'm saddened to hear that she won't be coming back. I was really looking forward to reading updates to some of her stories. Well, whatever her reasons for leaving, I thoroughly enjoyed reading everything she wrote for RV.

Thanks for all the great reads, Ou-Rex!