Reviews for Fever
Hi l want thank you for this nice story in wich we the true brotherly love
Katepatterson chapter 17 . 4/10
Super cute! I love it when you show Deans soft side, exspeacially his love for his brother. Btw, that snuggling scene made me want to die with joy, I couldn't hold in the fangirl!
Cynthia chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
I loved this story! The chapters flowed easily and it had a logical explanation for what Dean could have really been going through. My heart hurts for the boys and the type of childhood they had.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
"kids always been a cheap date" THAT is a perfect Bobby line.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
I enjoyed this immensely. Thanks for the interesting look into Dean's psyche. I love that they know each other so well, even in the beginning and the coffee stunt was pure genius. :()
LS009 chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
hi, I know probably this chapter is very old but if you are reading this, I just want you to know that I'm from EL SALVADOR

PS. nice chapter
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
poor dean
crashedxhearts chapter 18 . 3/7/2011
loved this story :) perfect amount of hurt/comfort and fluff and brotherly love
anon chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
Poor Bobby. I just love him. I wonder when the point came when he realized, "Look it's a boy. Two of them" and that somehow he'd ended up full surrogate father to two fully grown, cursed and constantly in trouble, gigantic, probably eats him out of house and home, sons. I bet deep down he was never happier. Even when he realized they were never going to leave or stop needing his constant help and supervision. Yep, he's stuck with them.
laced-with-fire chapter 18 . 3/28/2010
Just read the last few chapters, awesome, I really enjoyed them. Well done and nice finished off.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 18 . 3/24/2010
Well, that's the end ~ I liked the epilogue, I like Bobby and I'm happy that the end was so sweet and calm )

I really liked the result of the fic, sweetie. I'll be there to read more of your fanfics, I hope so eheeh

Kisses and see ya around o/

Rosetta Brunestud chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
Well, I liked the ending I'm going to read the epilogue, sure D

Kisses and congratulations for the fic ~

Rosetta Brunestud chapter 16 . 3/24/2010
Aww! Isn't Dean cute with all that macho pose? ahahhaha

Well, good chap ~ I'll pass by here in the next, for sure! D

Kisses and til then!

GaelicAngel chapter 18 . 3/24/2010
The perfecr ending to the perfect story.

Loved it and please don't be a stranger.
GaelicAngel chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
Oh if Dean thinks he doesn't have issues he is so wrong.

I loved this and would love a epilogue if you wanna write one.

Hope to be reading some more of your stuf soon