Reviews for Rock
KnoKnayme chapter 16 . 2/27/2011
I liked this!
Lady Celestia17 chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
This is a very interesting story. The way that you write is pretty captivating and has a very dreamlike quality. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

(Also, the way Peter described Sylar's love for Claire was totally sweet and made me feel all warm and fuzzy. You've made this fangirl very pleased!)
lynxzpanther chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
:O Sylar! No one deserves that, even crazy murderers. ) Miss my crazy murderer...
lynxzpanther chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
huh... poor Sylar... he doesn't deserve that.
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Somehow, that reminded me of Angela as a teenager making the terrible decision to do whatever had to be done to keep them secret... I'm starting to realize how painful that decision must have been! Poor girl.

As for Sylar, I'm here screaming "fix him!" as I know you will soon, so, yay! :D
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
poor Sylar! Just have to love Peter, though. ) I give Sylar the credit, but must admit Peter is amazing as a hero as well. Best teammates ever.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
AWESOME Story! That was so realistic, you know like for the Heroes world... Love really is the answer to everything. I think I'm gonna check out more of your Sylaire stories, after I watch a bit of Death Note though ;)

Yours sincerely,

~Alexxis T. Swan
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
THAT was an amazing first chapter! I am truly stunned by the detail and flow of the scene. If the (heroes) world was ending, it'd probably be a lot like this. I think you got your pointers from Armageddon 'cause I know that's the only thing that came to my mind. Anyway wow great chapter and I'm really looking forward to the rest of this fanfiction.

Yours sincerely,

~Alexxis T. Swan
bk-1205 chapter 16 . 5/16/2010
Wow! Great story! I love the hero that is Peter and the vulnerability in Sylar. Great job portraying both.
lassandra chapter 16 . 3/8/2010
This is really great.
RoseRedMisery chapter 16 . 3/7/2010
Very nice story! Even though I hated the Pemma :(
Lara-Van chapter 16 . 3/7/2010
Awesome and wonderful and yay! I am sad that it is over, but I am glad, as well. It was an excellent fic, and I'm glad to have read it. )
Lara-Van chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
Whoa! That? That was AWESOME!

(and, incidentally, I think it may be the first time that anybody's written anything seriously smutty for Pemma... which is awesome! The cutesy stuff is good, but we gotta get this ship into some deeper waters LOL)

Fabulous chapter, and I'm really looking forward to the next one! Pemma FTW!
RoseRedMisery chapter 15 . 2/22/2010
OH MY GOD MY EYES! I HATE EMMA!
lassandra chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
It is such a great opportunity to build bridges. For each of them. Very sweet and I begin to even like Emma. Waiting for next chapter : )
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »