Reviews for Till We Become Accustomed To the Dark
ThePrussianCross chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow I wasn't expecting to find a Final Fantasy 7/APH crossover that was actually good never mind finding a crossover at all!
Warrior Chickenz chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
LOVED IT! holy-crap-this-is-amazing-awesomeness...

I loved how you combined this. It is crack, but it isn't. Excelent work!
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
And then he plays, then he beets up Japan, then he's depressed, that he tells Hungary, then she jumps him... the end. I like the way you showed their relationship, and how it comforted them
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
beautifully written, i love it.
theBrutalityofReality chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was quite the piece of work.

Their reactions just felt so believable, and they really seemed to suit eachother nicely. This idea was just really something else, and I am still amazed by how well you pulled it off.

Quite possibly the best Hetalia or FF7 crossover that I've read. Fantastic job.
surxi25 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Beautiful story. The interactions between those two were amazing, and the characterization was perfect. Great work :)
The Wild Samlet chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Wow. Very beautiful piece! Usually, when I go hunting for crossovers I don't find things this great. I am very impressed at the seriousness and plausibility of the story. I love your characterizations; really spot on.
LM chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Very nice!
high improbability chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I am utterly surprised by the lack of reviews for this. Seriously, it's beautiful, poetic, and incredibly touching. And I like how you kept on dropping hints on Austria and Hungary's relationship without using her name.

And the bonus? WIN. Such was America's response to FF7.
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I'm not usually a huge Tifa-centeric reader, but the idea of Tifa and Austria bonding drew me like WHOA. This was so well done, and I love how the two of them enteracted. Really, really great job.
bookworm chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh man this was beautiful and heartbreaking, and OH Austria, OH Tifa. I'm glad they both found some happiness.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I love this! Don't care if it's crack or not, you portrayed the characters maturely and their mopingness is so cute! And the end bit was LOLworthy.