Reviews for Corruptive Invasion
of-titania-and-valkyries chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This, this is an absolutely brilliant piece. It's so well written, and the character voices are spot on. I personally ship Megstiel, so I usually enjoy fluff where Cas is tortured by his feelings but soon gives in to them, but this. I am utterly speechless after reading this. The trauma, and the entire topic of rape, specifically male-rape, is well written, because it's not usually something we talk about in society, or the trauma that a rape victim feels after the fact. I love your piece. Nice job.
Angelgirl395 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I was actually disappointed that Dean and Sam rescued Cas before Meg could have more fun with him. blushes This was very well done. You captured both Meg's voice and Castiel's voice well. I definitely liked how Cas was horrified of Meg. The way he kissed her in that one episode seemed very OOC to me, and I did not care for that plot development in season 6 at all. This fic stays truer to their characterizations that was established in season 5.
jessicamendes chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Is there any chance for a sequel of this one? It would be so interesting to see Castiel after this, dealing with the trauma.

This was a beautiful fic. Meg was so in character and I think you wrote Cas very realistically. Thank you for posting.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was...different. The different view points were an interesting contrast. There were so many things to like about this story - Dean's obvious influence on Cas being a focal point.

A few favorite lines:

She'd been watching too many soap operas of the same variety Dean was secretly addicted to. - Dean and soap operas makes me LOL...

"AT&T: Angel Track and Trace." - that's just priceless!

Speaking of cell phones - that whole back and forth about having service in that area was very comic! Loved it!

And the talk of what she had secretly done to Jo? The whole thing about taking both male and female hosts? BRILLIANT!
smilesinrain chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I really like this, even though Cas was being kinda tortured.

Well written, good grammar, nice storyline.

VERY WELL :)
Kale Klae chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Disturbing, but very well done.
DapperCrapper chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Well, this little bit of awesome has made my day! Thank you! And the characterizations of everyone were spot on! :D I loved Lucifer's bit the best. It so fit him.
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very very enjoyable. It's a shame that well written het fics don't get the attention they deserve in this fandom, when any horribly written slash that looks like it was written by a preschooler can garner two dozen reviews a chapter. I actually want to thank you for being one of the few (and brave) to actually write this sort of stuff in this fandom. It's very much appreciated by me and I'm sure others who are just too lazy to review.

As I said in my other review for your 'Corruptive Potential' story, I cannot get enough of this one-sided Meg/Castiel pairing. There's something incredibly sexy about those two characters together. Maybe it's because they're two supernatural beings from opposite ends of the spectrum being demon and angel; or maybe it's because one character is incredibly pure while the other is incredibly sexual... but the whole one-sided thing on Meg's part if what really makes it intriguing for me. Wish there was more such fics written about this pairing; not into the consensual or requited spin for this pairing... because I just can't see Castiel willingly pairing with a demon.
Blushing Cherry chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
As much as this isn't something that won't happen on the show, it's still so in character on both Castiel's and Meg's part. You really were chanelling Meg or something when you wrote her dialogue, because I could actually hear those words lewdly coming out of her mouth and being giddy with excitemenet when she learns that Castiel is pure and virginal. And Castiel's naivety about sex is heartbreaking... because of course he thinks it's his fault that his body responded to Meg against his will, and Meg knows he can't help it but taunts him all the same.
TranquilTears chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This fic was sad, yet hot. I've always loved Meg and her sexual deviancy. I wanted so much more from their shared scene in the fall finale episode, and my god, you certainly delivered! If SUpernatural was a HBO/Showtime/Starz show I could very easily see this happening... since it's so obvious Meg wanted something more from Castiel. This fic will have to do though, and it's quite a nice substitute.
L. Eastham chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Het in this fandom is such a rare thing, which is a shame, because this Meg/Castiel pairing is so incredibly hot. And yes, I do mean for it to be in that order: Meg/Castiel... she'd definitely be the dominant one in the relationship, because Cas of course wouldn't go along with it and he's just too naive. Thank you so much for following up with a sequel to your 'Corruptive Potential'. It was hard to find since it was the 'M' rating. Nicely done! Thank you for adding to the het!
MustLoveCas chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Completely fucking epic. Kudos to you, friend!