Reviews for Another Beginning
NorbertFeedMe chapter 38 . 1/2
Loved this story, I loved the way u portrayed the Cullens and the scene with Bella smashing up everything me start laughing like a maniac! Superb, well done.
Riddle-Snape chapter 38 . 12/27/2015
I read this fic... I like it like other your fics... I am going to look at other fics
CurlyFries01 chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
I am Lord Voldemort is an ANAGRAM of Tom Marvolo Riddle, not an ambigram. :) Keep up the good writing!
Muggle-Angel chapter 38 . 10/25/2015
I love this story, this is actually the second time that I've read it :D! There is one thing that I've been wondering about though... Did Edward ever find out what Bella did with his Mother's ring!? I only asked because after she Pawned the ring, it was never mentioned again.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
'Weary' should be 'wary'.
Weary - to be tired
Wary - to be cautious or careful

Also, not trying to nitpick, but Americans don't say fortnight, they would simply say 'in two weeks'.
BloodLikeRubies chapter 38 . 9/3/2015
One of the best Crossovers of Harry Potter and Twilight I gave ever read.
It's really amazing and I totally hate Dumbledore so i read the bashing in court twice :)
Continue writing, you obviously have a gift
Lots of smiles
Aimee
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 38 . 9/2/2015
what happened to Bella? the wolves? questions aplenty... answers none. but greay start though... cheers.
Zyenna chapter 38 . 6/30/2015
Aaaw... this is really sweet... I love it! The ending I can't help but feel was a bit rushed and the part about Emmitt putting his foot down was kind just left hanging but it's nothing that breaks the story. All in all it was really sweet and very amusing. Keep up the great work!
Mukuro234 chapter 38 . 6/28/2015
XD this was awesome XD
Kikuriki chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
House elves are freed by clothes, not just socks.
Ciel.Michealis chapter 26 . 5/12/2015
I can totally imagine Edward just standing up abruptly and just "My Aston Martin Vanquish? My baby? Oh hell no."
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 38 . 4/11/2015
i loved that story, a little bit to much for me of draco and severus, but realy cool story
Guest chapter 32 . 2/25/2015
Thank you so much for all of your hard work you put into this story! I really love what you're doing and am really enjoying it so far. I especially like the way you conveyed Bella, because I always hated her character. And Dumbledore. Especially Dumbledore.
snowflake angle chapter 24 . 2/15/2015
Way to go girl ...guy?
glenn1970 chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
Loved it! Thanks so much for all your hard work :-)
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »