Reviews for Another Beginning
D10g3n3s chapter 3 . 11/25
A great story, but you need to work on your grammar. The mistakes tend to take away from the entertainment of the story. Work on sentence structure and you'll have a great read.
kirsty21 chapter 38 . 11/17
cool
sjrodgers23 chapter 38 . 11/12
loved this story thank you
Sugar.Addicted.Dreamer08 chapter 38 . 10/23
OMG! I adore you. you have no idea how much. I, for some reason, don't like the Edward/Harry pairing but throughout the whole entirety of the story, my mother was constantly yelling at me to shut up because I kept having fangirl moments. I cried, I laughed, I imagined, and by god did I squeal my heart out and have to take a few steps away from my phone. I'm definitely about to go check out your other stories. Seriously, thank you for writing this. You made me see a new side to the crossover and I just ador it. Oh! and the slight (?) Bella Bashing was perfect. Thank you! XOXO, Sugar.
rmosmi chapter 20 . 10/18
The story is good but the writing style is too childish. I felt like I was reading a sappy story written by a 11 years old kid who have no knowledge of how to write a fiction. Sorry, but you did ask for reviews , so I gave you one.
Aquana chapter 26 . 9/26
how the bloody hell can someone destroy Aston Martin Vanquish?! It should be illegal! if u want to destroy it just so a person who owns that car cant use it, u can give it to ME! That car ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Aston Martin Vanquish
Aquana chapter 19 . 9/26
the very Last scene of this chapter
staretoile chapter 38 . 8/25
Hi,

I really loved reading your story! It is great. Poor Weasleys what their parents and brother did to them i s so horrible. Nice that Severus gets a second chance. I hope he finds his significant other. Harry and Edward are such a cute couple!

Kind regards
Andrea
Of course you need permission! You have to pay for that shit, lol, can you imagine, not signing for a big surgery and then when asked to pay say 'I never wanted that, sorry, no dolla dolla" Lol
atlantis51 chapter 38 . 8/4
As always, from you, an amazing story!
lol787 chapter 38 . 7/4
Very good story. Very interesting.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 38 . 5/16
Loved it

~Stasia
suziq968 chapter 18 . 5/11
I'm enjoying this except for when you contradict yourself. Lily said Albus was the secret keeper. There's also the thing where Harry could hear thoughts and you just stopped it. I get using occlumency to block but he could have used it to listen in on Albus etc. I know there are more but it is easier to block them. I like your writing so I'm just pumping up the denial of reality that you wrote and staying in the moment but there are some huge discrepancies going on.
animeromance1972 chapter 29 . 4/25
I WAS SO ANGRY WHEN BELLA DESTROYED HARRY'S PHOTOS AND BROOM!AND I CRIED WHEN HARRY COULDN'T!
NorbertFeedMe chapter 38 . 1/2
Loved this story, I loved the way u portrayed the Cullens and the scene with Bella smashing up everything me start laughing like a maniac! Superb, well done.
1,657 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »