Reviews for Another Beginning
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 38 . 4/11
i loved that story, a little bit to much for me of draco and severus, but realy cool story
Thank you so much for all of your hard work you put into this story! I really love what you're doing and am really enjoying it so far. I especially like the way you conveyed Bella, because I always hated her character. And Dumbledore. Especially Dumbledore.
snowflake angle chapter 24 . 2/15
Way to go girl ...guy?
glenn1970 chapter 38 . 1/19
Loved it! Thanks so much for all your hard work :-)
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 5 . 1/19
A body can indeed survive without the soul it just won't be human but more like a zombie.
katelaina1717 chapter 38 . 1/15
Really enjoyed this fic however I did wish for Harry mpreg;(
Tinshaw chapter 34 . 12/27/2014
Once again just great.
Tinshaw chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
Awesome
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 38 . 12/12/2014
This was a wonderful story! I wish it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much larger...epilogue maybe? I don't know...I feel like I'm missing out on something...I can't seem to think about what..
kajakubik87 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
"He was born evil" - this sentence is terrible. No one is born evil. The environment affects human nature, but not always. Besides, in the following sentences you deny it. I like the story, but that's one sentence that is bothering me. Cheers, Kaja
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 38 . 9/27/2014
mighty fine story I “crying” it really over how sad
delete-account-please 6143919 chapter 38 . 9/26/2014
perfect story so bummed to see it came to an end
Pyrane chapter 38 . 8/27/2014
Thanks for the story !
It is a shame that there is a lot of little mistakes and inconsistencies, like Severus is said not to have train Harry for fear of Voldemort finding out, but in the last chapters it is via this training (that never happen ;D) that they learned more from each other and became like Father and Son...
Yeah, "C'est ballot !" as we would say in French ;D
But you made me cry (with the album photo and the broom, not Severus... Yeah), so you are in my Favorites

See you around !

***Pyrane***
cato1850 chapter 38 . 8/17/2014
Loved this! SPOILER - I don't know why no one else has moved the Cullen's to England in other HP/Twilight crosses; this makes perfect sense, great job! I was also kind of hoping Snape would hook up with a vampire from the Denali area, but you can't have it all. Again, the best yet!
NightAngel99 chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Hey, just wanted to let you know of a mistake within the chapter. You have Harry enter and hand his key to the goblins, causing a small excitement. Then as he is talking with Griphook, he says that he doesn't have his key and that Dumbledore had it.
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »