Reviews for Another Beginning
indie0209 chapter 32 . 5/7
snuffles101 chapter 31 . 5/6
I like you story. I don't think Hermine might have realized that Bella might get hurt so badly. Or maybe she did. She was getting even with Bella for destroying Harry's stuff. And the there's another point I want to comment on and that is about how Charlie felt about arresting Bella. I have a friend who's father is a traffic cop. The guy said once that if his son is breaking the law he will arrest him. Not because he don't love his so but it is his job to uphold the law.
yochan123 chapter 11 . 4/5
idk how you can redeem snape at this point in time following canon? because snape was a complete ass to harry and all the kids he was teaching and should have been fired and put in jail ages ago. what he did is illegal as an educator
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 38 . 4/1
Enjoying the story thanks
Godgodsmack chapter 5 . 1/28
Listen you don't have to make the main character Harry Potter gay and it has her hooked him up with any guy there are plenty of girl vampires out there that you can hook him up with tickets hardest / s*** with male partners
crazyreaderduh chapter 38 . 9/4/2021
what ever happened to edward's mothers ring?
Naeym Jaafar chapter 4 . 8/20/2021
i think American didn't use fortnight. that British thing right. Btw i am neither.
bloodnoir2 chapter 30 . 7/9/2021
Oop Harry still got her in the end
Stacy Damato chapter 38 . 7/5/2021
Will Harry and Edward have kids
Guest chapter 29 . 6/22/2021
Harry should have been like 'Know This Isabella Swan you have made an Enemy of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter & Most Ancient and Noble House of Black! Henceforth you may no longer be welcome on or to ANYTHING that falls under my preview as Lord Potter-Black!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2021
He could certainly stand to have a few of them dimmed. Like he's time at the Dursleys, the pain of being tortured, ect. But never actually forgetting them.
MadamKhaos chapter 38 . 6/9/2021
I'm still slightly concerned about Edward's mother's ring being sold at the pawn shop. I mean, wasn't that super sentimental and Edward just forgot about it? lol
MadamKhaos chapter 30 . 6/9/2021
Ugh, I'm ugly crying about Hedwig. lmfao. Even if things are fictional it just makes me relate in real life. Had to put two of my cats down and my dog passed away last year. So, it's very emotional reading about animals that pass. Thank you for being such a great writer.
MadamKhaos chapter 24 . 6/9/2021
I really hope Severus gets turned to stay with Harry. He seems like someone who would know about loss the most and the hardships Harry went through. The fact that he loves him as a son, I don't see him wanting to 'burden' Harry with the potential loss of him in the future.
MadamKhaos chapter 21 . 6/9/2021
I'm highly amused that we've not mentioned Bella this whole time. Edward completely forgot about her in the pandemonium x,x I'm dead. He told her 1 week and it's obviously been way longer lmfao.
1,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »