Reviews for Another Beginning
lilyfoster23 chapter 38 . 11/6/2020
Too bad Severus never found love but at least he's alive will there be more stories soon? I've run out to read about Severus
Hufflepuff girl28 chapter 18 . 10/27/2020
Butbyou said peter wasn't the secret keeper?
Hufflepuff girl28 chapter 12 . 10/27/2020
Peter wasn't the secret keeper?that was unexpected. Its a very interesting story
Hufflepuff girl28 chapter 10 . 10/27/2020
Love it.i adore your writing
Maria Elena chapter 38 . 9/1/2020
Gracias. Genial ️

Me encantó

Septiembre 1 2020 México
akriaraveheart chapter 36 . 8/9/2020
Kudos
YonkonePiece25 chapter 38 . 7/9/2020
Great story goes on like this
NonCanonShips chapter 38 . 6/15/2020
Fantastic story. Thoroughly enjoyed. Thx for sharing.
FearThePuggles chapter 26 . 5/2/2020
By-the-by, I absolutely hate Bella. I may have already said this in an earlier review... but still. Not how you wrote her specifically, just her character in general.
FearThePuggles chapter 26 . 5/2/2020
Okay, haven't started reading this chapter yet. But, since it has revenge in the title I'm gonna say the stupid bint named Bella is going to tell the pack about Harry. Here's to hoping I'm wrong!
FearThePuggles chapter 6 . 5/2/2020
It better not be Harry and Bella or I might throw up. Bella is a stupid spoiled little hussy.
SangreDivina chapter 27 . 5/1/2020
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA...I can't stop laughing, it's so much fun
Adonisx chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
Cute story. Loved the plot.
Love2read23 chapter 38 . 3/4/2020
Wonderful ending! I'm so glad that everyone is able to live out their lives. It's so ridiculous that the Cullens repeat school over and over again so I'm glad they can just be themselves in the Wizarding world. I had thought Harry and Edward would manage children somehow. I thought there was an mpreg warning. Oh well. They have a marvelous story. The writing really improved in the end. Thank you for being such a proliferious writer.
Love2read23 chapter 33 . 3/4/2020
I wish he'd said some of those things he thought about how he didn't realize she was so cruel and vindictive and how he has lost all love for her and he should have told Renee that he realized that he's gay. It would have been hurtful but I think it needs to be said so she realizes how bad she's acting. Maybe it's because I work with small children and you need to very clearly state things like that.
1,765 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »