Reviews for Another Beginning
Love2read23 chapter 32 . 3/4/2020
Luna is home alone at the Rookery or is she also living with the Weasleys? Isn't she dating Fred?
Love2read23 chapter 30 . 3/4/2020
Yay! Go Hermione!
Love2read23 chapter 29 . 3/4/2020
Noooooo! I hope others have copies of the photos.
Love2read23 chapter 28 . 3/4/2020
Oh no! Not the album! I don't know if magical pictures can be restored.
Love2read23 chapter 24 . 3/4/2020
Maybe Harry could obliviate Bella's knowledge of vampires.
Love2read23 chapter 23 . 3/4/2020
I'm glad Bill and Charlie didn't actually betray them. Though I think brothers rather than parents betraying would have hurt less.
I don't get why Harry can't take the portrait. I get that he's going to Forks but isn't he going to get his own house? He can set it up so muggles can't get in and see his parents. I had thought everyone would just come with him since they all lost their families.
Love2read23 chapter 21 . 3/4/2020
I always liked Bill and Charlie and like fics where they're good. I'd bash Molly rather Arthur any day.
With all the recent political upheaval in the U.S. I've learned a lot about number required for a quorum and a majority so it seems that nothing would get done if the entire Wizengamot is required to sign to send someone to Azkaban.
Love2read23 chapter 14 . 3/1/2020
I love your stories over on AO3 but I didn't realize there's more here. This story is crazy. There's so many secrets coming out of the woodwork.
Just a note, I'm pretty sure it said in an earlier that Molly, Arthur, and Neville were tortured to insanity by Voldie.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 3/1/2020
How and why would Harry lay spread eagle in the back seat of a convertible?! Spread eagle means the splits. In Chicago the musical, the spread eagle is done doing the spilt upset down and in the air.
Vampireking40 chapter 5 . 2/19/2020
I am curious seeing that Edward and Cedric where played by the same person does Harry look at Edward and see the boy who was killed in the third task.
SunPho3n1x chapter 38 . 11/18/2019
This is a great story! I like how you did Harry and Edwards relationship. Thank you for writing this.
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 11/15/2019
Why would a 19 year need to go to high school when he already graduated from Hogwarts.
muttjc2003 chapter 38 . 9/24/2019
This was an amazing story. You did a fantastic job. :)
Guest chapter 38 . 8/29/2019