Reviews for Aaron and Emily: Hopeless
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Aw, yay! Emily's pregnant! Loved the story!
HPforever chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
So I loovvee stories where hotch is happy about em being preggo with his baby, cause sadly some other stories dont let that happen
0909090 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
first off, loved the disclaimer! yuk, yuk, yuk!

this is such a sweet piece and poignant! Hotch is the best in ever which way...just when Emily thought she knew him, Ha! He showed her!

and heaven helped if it's a girl...forget the rest of the team being there for her, she's going to be so obsessively protected by her dad! you know he will be...watching her like a hawk, the guys she dates won't stand a chance with him, and then they will have to walk the gauntlet where Rossi, Morgan and Reid will be there, with their guns...drawn.

this is a great way to end the season!

now, onto season 5! Yah!

(pat yourself on the back now!)

P.S. you know, Julia is not a bad idea for a baby girl's know...just tossing baby names around... LOL!
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I really like this story. I can't wait to read another story of Hotch and Emily.
Celina79 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was such a lovely story, and i'm happy that it will be a girl!:)
messersmontana chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Love the story, I really wanna see the eps now too. Oh and Sarah, it's been snowing off and on here in Colorado since just before Thanksgiving. lol
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2010

so cute wow a little girl or boy
TheDreamAmeliaFox chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
LOL! I would not want to be her!
mamacrime25 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I love it!

I could totally see them having a little girl.
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
a baby awe
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aw! That was so cute... although it's not like you to tell everyone that they're having a girl! I'm happy though... do we get to know the name too? It was great, and I can't wait for more!
CrimStudent47 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010